14. Sleep.

You hear your phone going off from the next room over.

You answer. It's Karl.

"We're outside in the white van," He says. You laugh.

You look out your window. There was actually a white van parked below you.

Dream SMP lore reference? That might've been what he was going for.

You took your phone and went back out to the living room where all the boys were sitting, waiting for me with all of our things.

"Karl's outside," You say, and the boys get up and start heading over to the door.

You all make it down the elevator and to the van Karl was driving.

"Hey guys!" Karl shouts out of the drivers seat of the car.

"Hey Karl!" You say back.

"Just shove your bags in the trunk," He says, pushing a button to open the door to the trunk.

You, Sapnap, Dream, and Elijah all throw your bags in, then get into the van.

"This reminds me of the SMP lore," Elijah says and you all laugh.

"That's the whole point," Quackity says from the passenger's seat.

You all burst into laughter once again.

There were three rows of seats.

The front held Karl and Quackity, the middle held George and Elijah, and you, Sapnap, and Dream all sat in the back row.

"We all ready?" Karl shouts from the front seat, earning a nod from everyone else in the car.

"Yeah," Everyone yells back, earning a nod from Karl.

At that, the van drives off and onto the interstate.

You were just sitting, playing on your phone when Sapnap takes his hand and rests it on your thigh, rubbing circles with his thumb as he always does.

You sink into his touch and lay your head on his shoulder, putting down your phone.

You look over at Dream who looks slightly upset as he sees you and Sapnap's position.

You give him a comfortable smile as he returns one almost instantly.

You close your eyes, nuzzling your head into Sapnap's shoulder.

He takes his arm and wraps it around you, pulling you closer to him.

It doesn't take long before you fall asleep in his arms, breath steady with Sapnap's.

———————

"Hey y/n," Someone starts. The voice was soft. "Y/n wake up, we're here."

You open your eyes to see Sapnap looking down at you, a soft smile displayed on his face.

"Good morning sleepyhead," He says with a laugh. You scoff.

"Shut it," You say, still irritated that you were woken up.

"Everyone already brought all the bags inside," He says as you walk out of the van and up to the front of the beach house.

The house looked huge from the outside. Big white siding and large windows on the front, the big blue door standing out against the white.

You and Sapnap walk in, revealing Elijah and Quackity who were sitting on the big blue couches in the front room.

"Hey guys," Elijah says. You and Sapnap reply.

"Where is everyone else at?" You ask.

"They're all upstairs I believe," Elijah says.

You nod and pull Sapnap up the stairs with you to the others.

You and Sapnap are lead to a large foyer with a few small couches, the same colors as the ones in the main room, and a T.V. There is then rows of doors on two of the walls, which you're assuming are the bedrooms.

You open a door, revealing Dream who was laying on his bed and playing on his phone.

"Hey," He says, looking up from his phone.

"Hi," You start. "Did you guys bring our bags up here already?"

He nods. "Yours is in the last one down the hall, right next to mine, and then Sap yours is in the other one next to mine."

"Okay, thanks Dream!" You exclaim, turning around to head to your room.

You go down to where Dream said your room was, opening the door.

The room was big, with two doors on the opposite side of the room.

The main part of the room had a bed with light blue sheets, a dresser with a T.V on top, a vanity, and a desk.

You decide to go look at the two other rooms.

One of them was a walk-in closet and the other was a bathroom, covered in white.

Going back to your room, you decide to lay on your bed for a bit and play on your phone.

But before long, there was a nock at your door.

"Come in," You say. The door opens, and Dream walks in.

"What's up?" He asks, coming to sit next to you on your bed.

"Just scrolling through Twitter," You respond. He gives you a small nod.

"The others were talking about going to the store and getting food things for the next two weeks, were you wanting to go?" He asks. You shake your head in response.

"Okay well Quackity, Karl, Elijah, George, and me are all going, so it'll just be you and Sap for a bit then."

"Okay," You start. "Can you have Sap come in here?"

"Of course," He says, getting up off your bed and heading to your door.

A few moments after he leaves, the door opens again and Sapnap appears in your doorway.

"Dream said you wanted me in here," He says, his voice full of a questioning tone.

"Yeah, since everyone is leaving I figured we could watch a movie or something," You say, patting the spot next to you on the bed.

He comes to sit next to you. You automatically take that as the chance to lay your head on his chest.

He melts into you, taking his arms and wrapping them around you.

"Or we could just lay here," He says.

You look up at him.

"And sleep?" You ask in an excited tone.

"God y/n you sleep more than anyone I know," He says and you roll your eyes at him.

"I like to sleep, what can I say."

Sapnap lets out a small laugh, continuing then to lay down on the bed, bringing you with him.

"Are we actually going to sleep?" You ask.

"I mean, why not. I'm tired," He says, and you let out a pleased sigh.

You relax yourself, closing your eyes and quickly letting sleep overcome you once again.

~————~

word count: 1118

HEY GUYS I'M SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR LIKE 5 DAYS, I'VE HAD A LOT GOING ON :(

okay but..THANK YOU FOR 900+ READS HOLY SHIT THIS IS SURREAL!

also i know this chapter was lame, but the next few chapters will be way better!

have a good rest of your day!

- innitxox ♡︎