13. Water Glasses.

You wake up, a body underneath of you that didn't seem very familiar.

You look down only to see Dream there, eyes open and looking straight at you.

"Good morning, y/n," He says, his voice still laced with sleep.

You smile. "Good morning."

You look over and see that Sapnap is no longer in bed.

"Where's Sap?"

"He went with Karl to do a stream I believe," He says and you let out a sigh.

You stay there with your eyes locked to his for a few moments before you speak up and say something.

"Last night," You start. "Why did you wrap your arm around me like that?"

He breaks eye contact, turning his face away from your view.

"It's was just kinda out of instinct. I figured you were okay with it since you didn't move away so I just stayed there," He says, and you smile.

"It's okay, I don't really mind. Though I bet Sap would," You say and he laughs.

"Yeah that's true."

You slip out of bed and head to your door, but Dream stops you.

"Hey y/n?" He asks. You turn around.

"Yeah Dream?"

"Could you get me some water?" He asks in a mock-innocent voice and you scoff.

"Sure, since you can't get up and do it yourself," You say, rolling your eyes.

"Thank you," He says back, extending the 'you' for way longer than needed.

You walk out to the kitchen, only to see it empty.

You shrug it off figuring they're out doing their own thing for the day.

You grab two glasses and fill them up with water, then continuing to go back to your room.

When you open the door, you see Dream had fallen back asleep. You laugh.

You set the glasses of water on the nightstand next to your bed and crawl back into the bed, laying next to him just as you were before.

He wrapped one of his arms around your waist again, pulling you closer to him.

You sighed to his touch. It was gentle yet so fierce.

You quickly closed your eyes and drifted into sleep once again.

———————

"Y/n, wake up," You hear an all-too familiar voice say.

"Huh?" You squint your eyes as they open, the light of the room hurting your early eyes.

"Karl has a surprise for us, we gotta go out to the living room," You hear Dream say.

You sigh and drag yourself out of your bed.

Dream puts his hand to the small of your back, leading you to the living room.

"Why did you interrupt my precious sleep, Karl," You say, rubbing your eyes.

"I have a surprise for everyone," He says with a smile.

"Well what is it?" Dream and George both ask, and that makes Karl giddy.

"Come look," He says, holding out his phone.

Everyone leans forward to look at Karl's phone.

It's a beach house on the coast. It's seven bedrooms, with balconies off of each room and not to mention it has its own private beach.