He growled, but shifted. A grin spread across my face as he sprinted to the border. I sat up like last time, but didn't even hold on. My arms went up to feel the wind, and he growled loudly. I ignored him, continuing to enjoy the ride. Too soon, though, we arrived. Blade screeched to a stop, furious. I gripped his fur tightly in reflex as my body hurdled upwards due to momentum. I let go of his hair so I wouldn't hurt him, and in result, I flipped over and tumbled on the ground. Lying on my back, I stared up at the sky.

Blade shifted and ran to my side in the blink of an eye, eyes wide. "I'm so, so sorry. I was just so-"

He was cut off by my hysterical laughing. "T-that was a-awesome!"

His face settled into a serious expression, and I sobered up.

Silence.

"So you're okay?" His voice was quiet.

I nodded.

Anger settled on his face as he grabbed me roughly and picked me up, carrying me. My face went red and I stiffened.

"Bumble bee?"

"What?"

"You're naked."

He stopped walking. His face was hard, but I could see a blush blossom under his tan. He set me down and used his unnatural speed to disappear behind a tree. He reappeared moments later with black basketball shorts hanging low on his hips. I gulped and looked away.

In seconds he had me in his arms. "I'm mad at you."

"Yeah? Well I'm mad at you."

He glared at me. "We'll talk about this later." He picked me up bridal style and carried me.

"I can walk, you know."

He didn't reply. I huffed and crossed my arms.

"Alpha!"

We both looked to see a buff, shirtless man walking towards us. Blade growled and shoved my face in his neck so that I couldn't see the man. I bit his neck softly to show I was angry, but didn't want to hurt him. He stiffened and growled. Suddenly I was on the ground and slammed to his body. The small of my back felt a protrusion, and I had to cough to not laugh.

"What," his voice broke and he cleared his throat, "what is it?"

The man began to explain what was going on, but it was too hard to resist the fun that came from torturing Blade. I applied a little more pressure onto his... frontside, and he growled loudly. The man in front of me looked terrified and confused.

"What's wrong?"

"N-nothing."

I had to look away to not burst out laughing. The man continued his lecture, and we listened without me teasing Blade more.

"We found rogue tracks just over there. There's at least a thousand of them, it's like nothing I've ever seen. The scents are fresh; I'd say they were here at least an hour ago."

A growl ripped from Bumblebee and he held me to him. His arousal had subsided by now. He nuzzled his face in my neck to keep from going on a rampage.

The man in front of me was obviously uncomfortable.

"So, why are there so many of them? What's going on?" I asked.

Grateful for the continuation of business, he replied, "I don't know, Luna. The rogue we captured said they were planning something. They are under leadership, which doesn't make sense. Rogues don't have leaders."

"Please, call me Annabel."

He nodded.

"So, what's the next step then?" I asked.

He looked at Blade.

Blade took to his full height, towering over everyone and everything. "We are going to kill them all."

I whirled around to face him. "Are you insane?!"

He glared at me and simply spoke, "leave us."

The man nodded and scampered away. When he was out of earshot, Blade wasted no time.

I was slammed and pinned against a tree, and his face was but a few inches from mine.

"You're really testing my limits."

I said nothing. He released one of my wrists, only for it to be captured by his other hand so that both of my arms were useless under one of his. He used his free hand to trace my jawline gently, like a ghost of a touch. I stared at him, keeping eye contact. I used my big eyes to my advantage to look innocent.

"Fuck!" He slammed both his hands next to my head. "Don't look at me like that!"

I simply shrugged. Moments went by. I took a deep breath.

"What did the rogue say to you?"