16

Taehyung's pov:

After jungkook holded me for a while I stoped shaking. The adrenaline slowly left my body.

I was seated on the couch while jungkook was making a cup of tea for me in the kitchen. "Here you go the ravenette said. He placed the cup on the table while sitting down besides me. He looked at me with worry in his eyes. "Are you okay now. He asked in a calming voice. I looked at him."Yes thankyou. I knew that he was not convinced by my awnser. It was all written over his face.

"Will you please tell me what happend? I looked away staring at something else. I just couldn't bring myself to tell him everything. I kept a huge secret from him even though it was with my best intentions.

It was silent for a while. The younger boy couldn't stand this. He felt powerless. Whatever happend to his boyfriend he wanted to help. But he was kept in the dark. "Tae please I only want to help.

I felt jungkook holding my hand. "Promise me you won't be mad okay? The ravenette nodded his head in approval. I looked away from the ground right into his eyes. I could see the worry in them. Jungkook cares so much and I kept him in the dark. I started to feel guilty again. But it was the best to just tell him.

Jungkook looked Confused when i walked to my room. I was getting the box that was seated deep in my closet. The ravenette looked even more confused. What had all this to do with a stupid box.

Jungkook took the box from me and opened it. My heart was beating so fast. Worrying about his reaction. "Taehyung what is this? He took a few photos out and showed them to me.
This is from a few weeks ago right? I humed in response.

Finally the letter came out. He turned it around and saw the words your next on it. He looked at me more confused then ever. "Don't tell me this is-

"Yes this was Jieun's doing. The ravenette froze at hearing her name. "When did you get this? Jungkook suddenly asked. I looked down again. "Taehyung when did you get this jungkook said again but now a little louder. Frustration could be heard from his voice. "A few days ago I mummbeld.

The ravenette threw everything back into the box. I looked back at him and saw he was already getting up. Walking over to me. "You are gonna tell me what happend today. I sighed

"Jungkook I just-

"No Taehyung tell me now! I knew there was no way back out of this.

"I just was enjoying my free time like every other day made some tea In the kitchen. Until i looked out of the window and saw someone standing still with their back faceing me.
"I didn't think much of it so I just sat down and watched some TV until I got a call. I accepted it and that person knew my name. I got annoyed so I just threw my phone on the couch . Until that same number called me again.

"She said I was next and that I should leave you alone. I rolled my eyes at the memory. "As if I am every gonna leave you because a dumb bitch toled me so. "Tae get back to the story.

"Oh yhea right

"Well i told her the same. "She then said I should look outside and I saw her running into the building. "I ran to the door and locked it. "She kept banging on the door and screaming. "And then out of no where she was gone. Then you came in.

Jungkook put his hand on his face. He just couldn't believe that this happend. Because of him Taehyung was now in danger. Atleast that is what he thought. "I am so sorry tae!

Before I could even say anything back the younger brought me into a hug. "Because of me you had to go through that. I am so sorry!

"Hey hey jungkook are you crying? "Its not your fault okay. I pulled him in even closer. "I am sorry for not telling you.

-----

After they both calmed down the couple decided to just lay in bed and cuddle. "Hey tae. The nurse turned around. "Yhea?

"Next time tell me if something happens. "We will deal with it together. Before Taehyung could agree jungkook gave him a kiss on his forehead.

"Ofcourse jungkook. "We will get trough this together.

"You and Me.