4

Taehyung's pov:

2 days later
After that one call from the police I didn't hear anything more of them. I was curious to what happend to the boy. But it is not my business to know. I can get into alot of trouble if I would try to found out what happend so I just let it be.

Jungkook was still not awake. Nothing much changed and it saddens me to see such a young boy so weak and venerable. I was happy to know that his mom was trying to take care of him as much as she could. After work she would come back to the hospital until it was late and she needed to go home again. Repeating that routine for around 5 days now.

I also kept talking to the boy. Just simple thing about what kind of weather it was outside and which day it was. Or some basic information about me. Ofcourse the boy didn't react to it but I hoped it did help him in some kind of way.

I was now sitting in my office thinking about some other way How we could maybe help jungkook. Until my thoughts were interrupted because Jimin walked in. "Hey taehyung there is someone for jungkook. I looked up at my friend trying to think who that could be. No one other then his mother came to visit him these last days. "Thankyou jimin I will be there in a few seconds I said while putting some files away. Jimin nodded and then left the office probably going back to work.

I stood up and made sure I looked okay and then left the office. I saw a young girl standing in the hall way. She had long black hair and she looked still a little young around 19 years or maybe a little older. I guess this must be someone from jungkook's school or something. I walked up to her.
"Good afternoon how can I help you? The girl looked up from her phone. "Hello I am here to see Jeon Jungkook.

I didn't know who she was and his mother didn't tell me someone else would come visit him. "I am sorry but who are you to jungkook? "I can't just let anyone come in if you understand what I mean. She looked kind of annoyed with what i just said to her. "I'm his girlfriend. Her tone was cold and I found it all a bit weird. But I didn't see any problem with her seeing Jungkook.

I nodded and I walked with her to the room where jungkook was laying. The girl didn't react even a little bit when she saw jungkook. She just looked emotionless at the boy laying in the bed. I found this very odd. Most people would get emotional seeing a person they care about so much in pain. Or just have any reaction but she had none.

She sat down in a chair close to the bed. "Can you please give us some privacy. The girl didn't even look at me while she spoke. "Sure I'll be back in a few minutes for his medication. I walked out of the room. All of this didn't feel good so I decided with my self that I won't leave the two of them alone for too long. For some reason I didn't trust her one bit.

After a few minutes I walked back to the room with all of jungkook's medicines. I was still standing at the door and I could hear someone yelling inside. "YOU DESERVE ALL OF THIS! "IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT. The voice had so much rage in it that it even made me scared a little bit. I opened the door and saw the girl hovering over Jungkook. She was still  screaming at him and she raised her hand to slap him.

Once I saw what she was about to do I dropped all the medicines on the floor and rushed to bed and grapped her arm. I dragged her away from the boy.  "LET ME GOOO! her voice almost seemed demonic and it gave me the chills. Jimin probably heared her scream because not much later he came running in the room aswell. "What's going on here?

"Jimin please call security! she was screaming at jungkook and almost slapped him. The blonde looked shocked and grapped his Phone  he dieled the number of the security. I was still trying to hold the girl. She was trying to get out of my grip. "LET ME GOOO YOU FREAKS OTHERWISE I AM GONNA HURT YOU TOO. At that moment the security came rushing in and took her over from me. I thanked them for there help. "What the hell happened in here jimin said while progressing everything he just witnessed.

I am not sure either I awnserd. "She said she was jungkook's girlfriend and she already was acting weird when she came here into the room. Jimin was listening carefully. "I was just grabbing his medication and when I came back she was hanging over jungkook and screaming and trying to hurt him. Jimin sighed on that. "I am happy you were on time Taehyung. I nodded. "So am I.

After jimin went back to work and I cleaned all the medicines I dropped on the floor I went back to Jungkook's room. I sat down on the side of his bed. "I am sorry that happened to you jungkook it's all my fault.

I felt guilty that I let her in and I could feel the tears comeing. "I hope you can forgive me. I stood up and wanted to walk away but something grapped my hand. I turned around and to my suprise I saw jungkook with his eyes open and holding my hand.

Okayyyy so jungkook's girlfriend just acted like a total psycho 🙃💀💀 I am also sorry for not updating for so long I had a writes block. Thankyou for reading and see you in the next Chapter 💓