1

It was a sunny monday morning. A new week ready to begin. School and work starting for Everyone again. Feeling like every Monday is a repeat of the last one. But that is how humans live in this society. Doing the same thing every 5 days a week to make money. And Kim Taehyung was no exception from that.

But lucky for him he liked his job. Taehyung knew from a young age that he wanted to help people. The boy was very selfless even from a young age. Sadly most people hurt the most Beautiful souls in this world. And use them for everything they want. Luckily the young boy could smile through the pain and make his dreams come true.

He set his goal on becoming a nurse. Finding the human body very fascinating. Many thing are still a mystery or unexplained even though it is our own body and we use it everyday. Helping people was also still a passion for the young man. So the job had both those things combined.

After his study was done he was offered a job in the biggest hospital in Seoul. Only the best of the best worked there. So it was a big honor that they wanted the young boy. But Taehyung was really Good at his job Maybe even one of the best.

The brunette found the human brain the most interesting. If you think about it our brain makes us people. They give us our humanity. They make us feel all different kind of emotions. And it makes us treasure our most beautiful memories. It was fascinating to Taehyung and he made sure he majored in brain studies. And now he was offered a job in that field.

The first few weeks were hard and difficult at his new job. You see people in all kind of states. The older woman who already worked for more then 10 years as a nurse said that you get used to it after a while. But she understood why it had such an impact on the younger boy. He was seeing this all for the first time.

After Taehyung was worked in enough he could start on his own. In the hospital the nurses work in groups. So that the day,evening and night shifts are divided equally. You get also a budy who you work along sides with. Taehyung's budy was no other then Park Jimin. The two got along very well and even became friends. They are a great team and Taehyung couldn't wish for a better colleague.

------

Taehyung arrived at his work place parking his car and Makeing sure he didn't forget his uniform while getting out of the vehicle. He opened the big doors and greeted the receptionists named Min Yoongi and Jung Hoseok.

Lucky enough the hospital had a elevator because the brain department was on the 12th floor. A few other people also came into the elevator. Some other colleagues from different departments. And some family members from a patient. They didn't look happy so Taehyung assumed that what ever was going on with the person they were here for was not going good.

Once the elevator reached the 12th floor Taehyung got out and his work day was ready to start. He changed his clothes into his white uniform and went looking for Jimin.

The blue haird boy was looking into some papers from a patient that was released today. He had to make sure all the fiels were completed. "Goodmorning Jimin you here early. The blue haird looked up from the papers and saw his friend standing in the door opening. "Goodmorning Tae. "I had to do some paper work for Mr Bing. "He was released a few hours ago.

"That's good to hear. Taehyung made sure he got everything before he went to there patients. "Jimin is there anything I need to know before I start?

"Nothing has changed except for Mr Bing. I know that Mrs Lee will be here for a brain scan in 2 hours. And I have to test someone on there brain activities in a bit. But that's it nothing big today. The brunette nodded at the information he just received. "Okay then I will do the scan for mrs Lee in 2 hours. And for now I am gonna do some paper work.

The duo agreed to the plan and went to work. Paper work was Taehyung's least favorite thing to do. But it was also part of the job and it was very important. Everything is written down in the computer about every patient. If something happens they can act fast if they need some type of information about the patient. How faster how better because every second is important with things like this.

2 hours went by fast. It was now time to do a brain scan by Mrs Lee. He checked her file before the scan. She is 41 years old and she went to the doctor a few times before because she had alot of pressure on her head. Medication didn't help so they send her to the hospital.

I went to the waiting room and saw a small women sitting there with I assume her husband."Mrs Lee, she looked up and she and the taller man walked up to me. "Goodmorning Mrs Lee today I am gonna take your brain scan. "If you will follow me.

We arrived into the room and I asked her to sit down onto the chair. She looked nervous but that was nothing weird. There could be bad news after the scan and no one is looking forward to that ofcourse.

"The scan goes as followed you get small test you need to like for example think about some kind of food you like. I can see the part of your brain that is reacting to that. "When the scan is done I will have a clear view about the state of your brain. She and her husband asked a few questions before the scan. I took place behind my computer where everything was on.

I gave her small tasks and she followed them good. After around 40 minutes the scan was done. I asked them to wait a bit so I could look at everything and then give them the results.

He went back to the small office with all the results of the scan. "Her brain activities seem good but there is something off. I looked to the next picture and there is where I found the source of all the pressure on her head. She had a Tumor on her brain. It looked like a small ball on the left side. This was ofcourse not good news but it was placed on a part of the brain where It was easier to remove.

I walked back to the room where the couple was waiting for me. "Okay Mrs Lee I have bad and good news. "I am sorry to tell you but you have a brain tumor. Her husband took her into his embrace Immediately. She got small tears in her eyes because of the shocking news. "What can we do now?

"Well Mrs Lee it is placed on the left side of your brain. The couple looked at the place were Taehyung was pointing on the picture. Because it is on the left It makes it easy to remove. We had alot more operations like this and almost all of them were a success. The couple got hope in there eyes again. "Recovery from such a hard operation will be long but after that everytime will be fine.

"I would like to have such kind of operation please. The young nurse nodded at that and wrote it down. "I make sure to contact the doctor about this and the hospital will give you a call for when the operation will take place.

"How long will it take before they call? Taehyung looked into the system to see how many patients will be before her. "I think it will take around 3 weeks. The couple thanked Taehyung for his good work and left the room.

"Let's get some water the brunette said while walking back to his office. He sat down for a bit until jimin bursted the door open. "TAEHYUNG I NEED YOUR HELP NOW COME ON.

Taehyung already knew what that ment and rushed out of the room to follow Jimin. They ran into the operation room. A young boy was laying unconscious. The doctor came rushing in. "THIS KID NEEDS OUR HELP NOW OTHERWISE HE IS NOT GONNA MAKE IT! another nurse already got the oxygen tank ready because the young boy was breathing less every second.

I checked his pulse but his hart rate was also very low. This was not looking good for the young boy and Taehyung hoped he was gonna make it out alive.

My new story is finally here! I can't wait to write the other chapters. I hope you liked it and thankyou for reading ♥️