12

1 month later

Time has been passing by fast for both boys. Jungkook was finnaly going back to school after staying at home for most of the time. And Taehyung he was busy with work. But the two still made sure to see eachother as much as possible. They were like a drug to eachother. When Taehyung was stressed because of work jungkook was there to calm him down.

And when Jungkook felt a little anxious Taehyung was by his side as well. The ravenette was still not fully convinced that his ex was gone. The police still hasn't had any trace on her. She was still missing. Jungkook tried to not think about it to much. But sometimes she would show up in his dream out of no where. Some people would say that Jungkook is not manly enough because he is scared of a girl. But all the emotional abuse he had to endure because of her makes him maybe one of the strongest man. Still trying and going each day.

As long as he had Taehyung by his side he would be fine. And taehyung was not just anyone anymore. They finnaly made it official. They are in a relastionship together. Eachother's boyfriends. That word still makes a big smile present on both the boys faces.

How they made it official was rather a funny story. Taehyung had a morning shift that day. Getting up early in the morning to get to work. He made sure to leave a text message at 4am. Once jungkook woke up around 7am he saw a sweet message from taehyung asking if Jungkook could hangout at his place tonight. The ravenette ofcourse agreed. Once Jungkook was back home from school he made sure to take a long shower and pick out a nice outfit. He said goodbye to his mom because he would eat over at taehyung's place aswell.

Once he was at taehyung's apartment he got a text message that taehyung had to work over so he would be a little later. Jungkook was slightly annoyed even though he knew that the brunette couldn't do anything about it. So he sat down against taehyung's door with a bouquet with roses in his hand. After 10 minutes he got Thierd of the silence so he put in his earphones and played a random playlist with the latest hits in it.

An hour later taehyung finnaly arrived back home. He felt so guilty that the younger boy had to wait so long for him. Taehyung was kinda scared jungkook already left. I mean who would wait more then a hour for a date. So with panick going through his body taehyung sprinted upstairs. But the panick disappeared when he saw the cutest sight at his door. The ravenette fell asleep while waiting for Taehyung. He still had the roses in his right hand. Holding it close to his body protecting the beautiful bouquet.

Taehyung picked up Jungkook even though the muscled boy was a little heavy. The nurse was successful in getting jungkook inside without waking him up. He laid Jungkook on the couch. While Taehyung himself went to his room to put on some other clothes. When he came back to the livingroom the ravenette still had his eyes closed. Taehyung decided to wake him up. Once the ravenette was awake he gave Taehyung a big hug Feeling so happy to finally see him.

Taehyung apologized a million times. The younger boy said it wasn't a problem because work was very important. Jungkook gave Taehyung the beautiful roses and they then cuddled some on the couch. Until they both got a little hungry and orded take out. Once the food was delivered  Taehyung went up to get it and pay. After a few minutes he was still not back so the ravenette stood up and decided to look why it took so long.

He saw a girl Standing in the door way with the food still in her hand. She was trying to flirt with Taehyung. Even though the brunette looked very uncomfortable. Jungkook got annoyed  did this girl really try to steal his date. He walked up to Taehyung and put an arm around taehyung's waist. "Hey boo what is takeing so long? The girl infront of them got all red and almost shoved the food in taehyung's hands. She bowed again and said. "I am sorry I didn't know you had a boyfriend. Taehyung almost choked at that. He paid her fast and closed the door.

The ravenette was happy his plan worked. And was satisfied with himself. "Hey boo! Jungkook turned around and saw Taehyung smirking. "Let's go to the livingroom room so we can eat.

Jungkook got all shy because he indeed did call Taehyung boo because he was a little jealous. Yhea let's call it that. "Hey boo can you please give me my drink. Jungkook got all red again. "Taeee please stop embarrassing me. Taehyung scoot over closer. "What! I think it's cute boo. Jungkook looked up. Really? The brunette nodded. "Yes it was cute to see you all jelly.

"Well I didn't have to be jealous if you were my boyfriend. Jungkook realized what he just said and looked over at taehyung with a nervous expression. "Sorry I ment th-

"Yes.........
It was silent for a while. "What Yes? "What do you mean. Taehyung came even closer to jungkook. "Yes I want to be your boyfriend. Before Jungkook even could react. Taehyung put there lips together. A hot make out sesion was staring but jungkook pulled back for a bit. "Do you mean we are boyfriend's now. Taehyung giggeld at that. "Yes dummy!

"And now be silent and kiss me. Jungkook didn't need to be toled twice and claimed Taehyung's lips again. The food long forgotten. Because let's be honest. They both knew this tasted way better then that damn food.

Just a cute chapter! They are finally dateing now!🤭❤ thankyou for reading everyone♡ it means alot!