Chapter 12

A/n: Sorry for the long wait, i was suddenly hit with so much bs at once in my life and I am extremely depressed, I'm going to write this short chapter just so I can pull out something for you guys😭. Thank you for all the kind and funny comments, I can't reply to them all but trust me I see them and I'm thankful for you all for sticking with me💕

——————————-💋———————————

You and mikey woke up the next morning and you got dressed to go wherever it was he wanted to take you. You wondered who he wanted you to meet.

You sat in the mirror washing your face. You couldn't help but think about how you back in the same situation as before. You fucked this guy again even after you told yourself you wasn't without some sort or relationship and he's still again not your boyfriend. If was going to be so awkward to bring this situation up again to him but you chose to wait till later I mean atleast he and his best friend admitted he cared for you.

"ready?" Mikey said walking in the bathroom to check in on you.

"Yeah."

"Aww it's still raining, you have any umbrellas?" Mikey asked looking out your window.

"Yes, I'll go get them, we can take my car." You suggested as you went to your closet and grabbed an umbrella for you and him.

"Why two, you don't want to share with me?" He said pouting.

"O-oh I thought it'd be easier to have two."

"I'm just kidding." Mikey said patting you on the head. "but no, let's walk it's not that far for here."

"Oh okay."

The two of you walked side by side through the light rain. Holding occasional conversation.

"Mikey you didn't have to fight Chifuyu."

"He didn't have to kiss you either."

"Mikey." You growled.

"I don't like the thought of somebody else having you in the way I did, your both important to me so long as he doesn't try that again, I'll allow the friendship." 

"You're not my dad."

"but I'm daddy right?" He said with a smirk making you blush. "I gotta fix your attitude later."

You turn away from him so he wouldn't see his comment affect you but by the way you heard him laughing he already caught on.

"So w-who is it you want me to meet?" You said changing the subject.

"Someone very special to me, we're actually not that far away from where he is."

About 10 minutes passed, the two of you came up to a cemetery. You followed him through the entrance and went down a rocky path. You would have lied if he said you wasn't confused to why he brought you here but you stayed quiet and just followed his lead.

 You would have lied if he said you wasn't confused to why he brought you here but you stayed quiet and just followed his lead

"We're here."

He brought you up to grave and you noticed it had his last name printed across the headstone so it must've been a family gravesite. You looked over at him for answers to see him praying. You closed your eyes in prayer out of respect for him.

"This is my big brother, his name is Shinichiro, he died when I was younger."

You looked over at him with a sympathetic expression, not really know what to say other than you're sorry.

"brother this is (y/n), she's my girl and she's very special to me." Mikey grabbed you and pulled you closer to him wrapping one of his arms around you. " she's really amazing and strong, and the only person I know who could kick my ass, I really care about her."

Your face was burning and you heart skipped a beat from hearing him call you his girl, does that means you two are a couple, not only that he was saying sweet things about you. You watched
With wide eyes as Mikey carried an entire conversation about how much he adored you. You knew he was talking to his brother but it reached you like he was speaking directly to you. Every word that came out his mouth pulled at your heart strings.

You felt very special to be in this situation. You thought Mikey was a idiot and pervert most of the time but seeing this side of him pulled you in more. It's only been a little over a month since you met him but you could say you were almost weirdly falling for him. He already was so cool, he was literally the one of the most fear, leader and strongest member of Toman. Who would believe he would have a soft spot for you or anyone other then the people in his gang.

Mikey finished discussing you to his brother and looked at over to you and smiled. You smiled back at him trying to act normal as possible like you was screaming with excitement on the inside. Since we were expressing feelings it inspired you to do so also.

"It's very nice to met you . Your brother is a pain in the ass but he's annoyingly very special to me also, he's a lot of fun to be around and if I would spend every day with him I had the option, it's like I'm falling for hi- oh! I mean, um I, I mean."

You couldn't believe you just confessed something so strongly out loud for him to hear, every one knows when you say you're falling for someone it means falling in Love. You were so lost in the moment it just slipped out.

You looked over at Mikey who seemed to be surprised which scared you more

You looked over at Mikey who seemed to be surprised which scared you more. " w-what I mean is I really like him also."  You scratched the back of your head feeling a little awkward trying to cover up the situation.

"(Y/n)."

"Y-yes?"

"Let's go on a date."

————————————💋——————————-

A/n: sorry for the short rushed chapter. For the next chapter I wanna put a lot of effort and thought into it since it will be ending soon, so I'll see you guys again soon.💕