Chapter 10

(A/n:) y'all say the funniest shit comments omg🤣🤣‼️

~~~~~~~~~

It was the day of the fair, you were excited. You stood outside your house waiting on your friend, you two were meeting up to go join everyone else. You put on your best outfit and did your hair a little different then usual. You look over to see Chifuyu walking up.

"Hey!" An overly excited you ran up and jumped into his arms causing you both to swim around a little. You were way too overly affectionate sometimes but you couldn't help it because you were so excited. "Hahaha sorry, I got carried away."

"I-it's fine."

"You're Face is so red, are you okay, don't tell me your getting sick, if you're gonna get sick do it tomorrow." You said touching Chifuyu's forehead.

"I-I'm okay." He definitely wasn't okay, you being so close to him like this was making him nervous. On top of that you looked extremely pretty today.

"Okay if you say so sir." You laughed and turn to walk off, "let's go, their waiting on us."

"Okay."

You two walked side by side to Takemichi's house to meet Your other 2 friends. Chifuyu couldn't help but stare at your beauty. You was unaware of the males gaze too busy scrolling on your phone.

"Hey (y/n)."

"Hmm?"

"You look great." He said giving you a smile.

Your face lit up red at you friends complement towards you. "T-thank you Chifuyu." His random remark made your heart skip a beat.

The two of you walked up on Hinata and Takemichi.

"Hey guys, we're here!" You shouted to your friends getting their attention.

"Takemichi!?"

"Chifuyu!?"

Both males shocked to see each other.

"Since when you and (y/n) we're friends?" Takemichi question. They both began having their own side conversation. Hinata approached you pulling you to the side.

"W-when did you guys meet, is this the guy you've been hanging out with lately with the cat!"

"Umm hmm, he's a really cool guy."

"Are you guys like a thing, does Mikey know!?"

"Why would it be any of Mikey's business?" You raised an eyebrow at Hinata.

"He's part of Toman (y/n)."

"WHAT!?"

"You didn't know?"

"N-no, he never mentioned anything about it, we're just friends anyway it's absolutely nothing going on between us i assure you this time, but what the hell." You sighed. Hell at this point you were questioning if Hinata was apart of Toman too.

"You're right (y/n)  it doesn't matter, let's all have fun today."

"Okay." You smiled and you both went back over the the guys. "Come on let's go already!"

~~~~~

Arriving at the fair. There was tons of people, games, rides, side shows and most importantly to you, food. You and Hinata's eyes lit up at the sight of all the festivities.

"What do you guys wanna do first!?" You ask.

"Let's get on the scariest rides we can find!" Hinata said pointing the the back end of the fair where all the big rides were.