Chapter 7

You and Mikey pulled up to an area where you could see a big group of people gather. This was it, this was Toman's meeting. Excited couldn't describe all the feelings you had being here. As you two continued to drive through you spot Takemichi.

"Hey it's Takemichi!" You said pointing over at him.

Mikey pulled the bike around to him.
"Stay with him okay, look after her for me Takemitchey."

You nodded your head and got off the back of Mikey's motorcycle. Takemichi could barely get a chance to speak  before you walked up to Takemichi and punched him in the top of the head.

"Idiot, why didn't tell me you were this cool!"

"What do you mean." Takemichi said as he tried rub the pain out of the spot you just inflicted on him.

Mikey laughed at you two and pulled off. Not long after you heard Mikey yell. He was getting attention of the whole group. Standing up at the top of the stairs everyone looked up at him. All the men were lined up in a formation.

 All the men were lined up in a formation

You stared up in admiration. Mikey looked so cool up there. The way he spoke and dominated over all those man. So strong and powerful. It was definitely a turn on. You could feel butterflies forming in your stomach, and you heart almost beat out your chest.

~he's so amazing.~

You barely even knew what this meeting was about you were too busy being googly eyed over Mikey.
Takemichi laughed at how fascinated you were.

"He's pretty cool isn't it."

"Yes!" You turned to smile at you friend. "He's amazing, look at how much control he has over all these beasts!"

The meeting ended and everyone cheering, Mikey made his way over to you and Takemichi.

"Hey Takemichi make sure (y/n) gets home safe

"Hey Takemichi make sure (y/n) gets home safe."

Hearing those words kinda crushed you, you really wanted to end your night with him or go wherever he's was going, for the first time you actually wanted him, craved him. For him to stand on that text message he sent earlier.

I have something to handle I'll see you later okay."

"Oh...Okay." You blushed and spoke softly.

He smiled and pulled off with only a goodbye. You watched the back of him as he rode off with the rest of the motorcycle gang down the road. You and Takemichi began walking home. It was late so you were just ready for tonight to be over with so tomorrow can hurry up and come.

"Hey Takemichi."

"Yes."

"What else don't I know about you." You squinted your eyes at your friend in suspicion.

"W-what do you mean!"

"I mean how we're you able to keep that you were in such a big gang a secret, not only that from your whole best friend."

"I'm sorry, but it wasn't too much of a secret, sometimes so much goes on, I like to keep my friends safe and separate from what I get involved in, I also don't want to worry anyone."

"I understand, but understand I'm a tough girl I can handle myself, let's not forget the time I beat that guy up for you that one time." You smiled

"Hey I totally had him." He laughed and you two continued on your way home.

"You can go ahead, I can walk the rest of the way."

"You're sure?"

"If anything I should make sure you get home safe Takemichi."

"Hey." Takemichi pouted at your insult. "see you tomorrow?"

"Yeah... bye bye." You waved him goodbye and went along your way home. You were almost do your door when you her a noise.

"Meow."

"Huh?" You turned around to see a black cat. "Hello there kitty." You went up to it and squatted down to pet it. It purred and rubbed itself against you treating you as if it knew you forever. "I wish I could take you home but I see you belong to someone." You reach around to read the cat's collar.

It read Peke J.

CHAPTER END.

(A/n): sorry if it was rushed I wanted to hurry up and get part of this chapter out, I hate making people wait😅 btw we are not in middle school in this story we're grown as hell. We are in their current ages which are in the 20s I just don't state it in the story because I like for people to have their own imagination that's why I choose not to describe much of (y/n) or the characters. I leave it up to you 💕