Chapter 3

The next morning you woke later then usual around 12, tired from yesterday you roll over to grab your phone. Having 2 missed calls from Takemichi and 1 message from Mikey reading

Mikey💕: I can't wait to see you today, what do you wanna eat, I'll bring you anything you want?

You were contemplating if you should reply to his message or not, he seemed like a nice boy but you didn't know what his intentions were. You couldn't lie to yourself and say that you wasn't intrigued by him.

You had an incoming call from Takemichi again. Must be an emergency since he called so many times.

"Hello" you answered.

"Hey you had me a little worried, why didn't you let me know when you made it home."

"Sorry you wouldn't believe the day I had yesterday, I met Mikey, I didn't know you guys were friends I have so much to tell you I'm coming over!" You hung up the phone got your day started and dashed out the door.

"Wow you had quite the day yesterday huh?" Takemichi said grabbing some chips out the bag he was holding and stuffing em in his mouth. " Mikey's a great guy you have nothing to worry about, him and Draken gave me quite the scare when I first them too."

You both sat on the floor around a table watching tv and having many conversations about the two guys you met yesterday, you felt relieved with the reassurance your friend gave you, maybe getting to know some new people wouldn't hurt. About 2 hours and a half when by, you two were just chillin scrolling on your phones.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK"
"Takemitchyyyy."
KNOCK KNOCK KOCK KNOCK"
"Takemitchyyyyyyy"

You definitely recognized the voice that was coiming through the door

You definitely recognized the voice that was coiming through the door. Takemichi quickly got up and opened the door. He opened it to find Mikey standing on the other side. "H-hey Mikey" Takemichi was a little confused to why Mikey was here, he'd usually call before coming.

"Where's (y/n) is she over here?" Mikey said pushing past Takemichi to see you sitting on the floor looking up in shock.

"There you are, I knew you'd be here, you didn't reply to any of my messages." Mikey pouted. "That's not how you treat your friends."

"I-I got caught with things I totally forgot, I'm sorry." You scratched the back of you head.

"You forgot about me already, it's only been a day, I'm not important enough to remember?"  Mikey walked over to you crouching down to your level. He put his hand on the back of your head and pulled you close to him.

(Kinda like this😏 )