Chapter 6

You and Mikey were sleeping after you both took a bath, Mikey woke up after hearing a phone vibrate, he looked over you to see it was your phone and onscreen was a message from Hinata saying:

(Hey did you finally hear from Mikey yet?)

Mikey smirked and picked up your phone, luckily for him you didn't have a pass code. Going to the Camera app he focused the picture on you and him. You was knocked out cold. Mikey smiled in the camera and threw up a piece sign. He silently laughed and sent the picture to Hinata placing the phone back down where he got it.

"That should answer her question."

(The next morning)

"You ready to go?"

You were excited, you were going to take a ride with Mikey, you didn't know where but you didn't care because it was with him. You were still a little nervous being around him but not as much as before. Everything moved way too fast between you two but so did the way you feel about him. It was weirdly natural. You finally admitted to yourself that you did like him but more then a friend that he keeps considering you as.

"I'm ready" you smiled, you got dressed up in some cute clothes and followed him out the door.

He got onto his motorcycle and lead you onto getting on the back. "Hold on to me tight okay"

"Okay." You wrapped you arms around his body as instructed. He cranked up his engine and put the bike in drive. You held him close and tightly when he pulled off, he was going faster then you thought he would go, your face was buried in his back. Your hands could fell his chest and abs across his stomach. He smelled sweet you couldn't help but enjoy this situation.

Once you got use to the speed you were able to sit up and actually enjoy the ride. Your smile was so bright you were having so much fun you caught yourself in a moment. You glanced at Mikey who seemed to be already glancing back at you with wide eyes.

"What's wrong?" You asked, red burned across your face.

"You're really pretty."
He gave you a smile and continued to focus on the road.

"Thank you." You said softly, butterflies fluttered through your stomach at his words.

You both pulled up to a park, it's weird cause you lived in this town so long but you never knew it was here,  it was so ducked off.

"I just wanted to get out and get some fresh air with you if you don't mind." Mikey parked his bikes and helped you off.

"No it's fine, it's beautiful, I never knew this was here."

"Nobody comes here anymore so I have this place all to myself, well me and a couple of my friends and now you." Mikey pulled you over close to him. He was about to kiss you when you both were interrupted.