"Hey"

You were heading out from your best friend Takemichi's house, the two of you have been best friends since grade school and you were just hanging out together with his girlfriend Hinata playing games and enjoying each other's company.

"Bye Takemichi, Hinata!"

Your house was close by and there was rarely people on your route except this sweet old lady and her small dog and another small family so it always felt safe, you felt no need to accept their offer whenever they wanted to walk you home.

"See you tomorrow (y/n) text me whenever you make it home okay." They both wave you goodbye.

"I will" you said as you smiled and headed on your way.

about 10 minutes away from home you stopped to grab you a hot cappuccino drink you were craving from a local cafe, you were very distracted in your phone barely paying attention on where you were going, but somehow you just knew the path in front of you was clear so you barely bothered to look up much, relying on your peripheral vision. Suddenly you felt yourself bump into someone.

"I'm sorry" you apologize immediately to whoever you collided into. Scratching the back out your head in embarrassment for being so drawn into you phone.

You look up and you see a tall dark haired man grinning down at you, very much happy you walked in his path. He was also facing forward so something told you he already seen you coming, took advantage of you not paying attention, stood in your path and waited so that this interaction could happen. The look on his face gave very much creep. He was with two other men who also had the same look on their faces. You could definitely read the room in this situation so you definitely tried to continue on by before this situation got grimy and annoying.

Walking past them the man grabbed your wrist
"Hey I think you need to apologize"

"I already did" you said not even looking back but not fighting for you wrist to be freed.

"Not enough, I like my apologies to be more hands on heh heh heh" he grinned and looked back for approval from his friends for his distasteful comment. You rolled your eyes. You didn't care for this situation at all and honestly they put any fear in you. You were just ready to go home.

"If me saying sorry is not enough I don't know what to tell you, let go of my wrist please" you turned around facing their way. Glaring at the idiot that still held on to you.

"Nah you're coming with us, it'll be fun" he tugged at you beginning to try to lead you to wherever they could bring you to do whatever was on their dirty mind.

Already heavily irritated you took advantage of the the man already tight grip on your wrist, you turn around snatching him close to you, you used your thumb to flick the top to pry open your hot drink tossing it into the man face. His grip loosened and he let go as he grabbed his face and screamed in agony. With your freed hand you land a direct hit directly in the face one of the distracted friends who was trying to see was the guy screaming okay.

It was a hard hit knocking him out cold. All was left was the guy drenched in hot coffee and the one who grit his teeth at you not even understanding what the hell just happened. "I'll get him last" you said to yourself kicking the guy screaming right in the side of the neck also knocking him down. You look over at the last unharmed guy getting ready to very much do harm to him. They didn't know you were very skilled at fighting, you actually desperately enjoyed it. This was their biggest mistake.

The last guy looking your way in fear yelled " I'm sorry, please forgive us!" as he backed away getting ready to flee the scene you smirk and responded with
"Nah that's not enough, I like my apologies hands on" you balled up your fist and getting ready to take chase if needed till you were interrupted with a calm "hey"