Chapter 11

A/N: y'all do not understand how much I switched up and changed this story, I had badddd writers block and barley knew what to do with this chapter I wanted to pull my fuckin hair out, I honestly don't hate this chapter, but sorry for the long wait😩😭.

HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY TO OUR GUY MIKEY🎉🎂🎊

~~~~~~~The next morning you woke up, feeling lazy and not really feeling like getting out of bed

~~~~~~~
The next morning you woke up, feeling lazy and not really feeling like getting out of bed.  Looking over at Peke who was still rolled up in a ball sleep.

Thinking about yesterday you played yesterday off so well with Chifuyu but you actually couldn't believe your friend kissed you the way he did yesterday. He had that same look in his eyes the day Mikey took your virginity. You almost felt bad that you didn't like it, Mikey had you wrapped around his finger. Chifuyu was such a sweet guy and very attractive, not to forget he's been by your side since your heartbreak with Mikey. You know how it's sucks to be in the friend zone but the kiss didn't feel right it didn't bring you the feeling you had when Mikey did it. You couldn't give Chifuyu a chance even if you wanted to, he's friends with and works under Mikey.

"You don't feel like getting out of bed either do you?" you gave the kitty a little scratch on the head. you were hungry but you didn't feel like cooking so you decided to go get breakfast from a local restaurant. Everything in your you needed around neighborhood was walking distance so you hardly drove anywhere. You made Peke a bowl of food and water for whenever he wakes up and got ready and dressed and headed out the door.

stepping outside on you porch things were off, 2 of the plants you had on your porch was knocked over and the little dog statue you had was broken.

"How did this happen?" You questioned. "Stray animal maybe, cat fight?" You cleaned up the annoying mess and went on about your way not thinking too much of it. you made your way to the shopping area in your town it was about 11am. you look over to spot the place Mikey first took you out to eat. You remembered him crying over a flag and falling asleep after his meal. You caught yourself chuckling at your memories. You were almost annoyed with yourself shutting up remembering how much of a jerk he is.

You continued on your way to find a spot to eat at till you were interrupted.

"Hey, (y/n)."

You turn around hearing a familiar voice to see a chest, when you looked up and was no other than Draken standing tall over you.

"Whoa, h-hey Draken." You said nervously turning around to face him, low key looking around making sure Mikey isn't with him.

"Are you busy, wanna grab a bite with me, I been wanting to talk to you."

"O-h, r-really, I actually was just about to get something to eat myself."

"Well that's perfect, I'll follow you."

"A-alright."

You and Draken walked side by side, you wondered what he has to talk to you about with you, you were nervous to be around him but intrigued on the conversation he wanted to have with you. "Let's go here." You pointed over to a small restaurant that served your favorite food.