Chapter 5

As you and Mikey entered your house he shut the door behind him and pulled you in and held you by your waist, he wasn't that much taller then you but his presence was so dominating for such a small guy, both of you still completely soaked in rain, he didn't really care, he was just excited to see you again. He attached his lips to your neck licking and sucking on all the spots he knew was sensitive.

A smirk ran across his lips as he heard you trying to suppress your moans. "I missed you so much (y/n)." He kissed you again, beginning to remove the both of your clothes off bit by bit leading you to the bedroom. Moments later you both were down to your underclothes, you hide your body, you never been exposed down to a bra and panties in front of a man before.

You took a peek at Mikey to see that his body was completely toned he definitely worked out it was amazing. 

He smiled catching you staring. "It's all yours if you want it."

"I-um I'll go put these in the dryer!" You panicked and grabbed all the wet clothes and paced into the laundry room.

As you were doing that Mikey went into your room and layed in your bed, completely relaxed both hands behind his head.

You entered your room and almost froze up but you kept going pretending not to see him to find something else comfortable to change into because there's no way you were going to stay in you bra and panties. You grabbed a plain shirt and shorts and threw them on.

"Hurry up and come lay with me." Mikey whined rubbing circles in the area next to him.

Slowly making your way over you slid in the bed with him, you were completely terrified of the things that could happen here. You thought about the things you two did last time you were together.

"We were away from eachother long enough, come here already." He snatched you close and got on top of you.

"Don't ever think I'll abandon a friend."

You blushed unable to break eye contact with the man hovering over you.

He still would consider you a friend after all this? Friends definitely don't do things like this and you definitely wasn't about to be friends with benefits type of girl. Still the reassurance did make you feel better.

He leaned down to kiss you again, it so rough but good, for the first time you kissed back instead of letting Mikey have all the control. This surprised him and sent him over the edge. He deepened this kiss more and more earning muffled moans from you. His hands trailed under your shirt teasing to touch you somewhere you never been touched before.

"Can I touch you more?"

Crazy how he asked for permission now when usually he just does what he wants. You nodded your head too shy to speak, It was so embarrassing to answer him, you just wanted him to do what he wanted because you were to ashamed to admit to him that you wanted it.

He lifted your shirt and pulled down your bra letting your breast out, licking his lips at the sight he loved his view.

"D-don't s-stare like that." You tried to cover them up but he pinned your hands down out the way by your wrist with his own. He watched your face as he went down to suck on you. "Ahh, umphhh!" It was so sensitive you couldn't hold in your moans. He sucked, grabbed and licked all over your exposed area focusing more on your buds since he knew that's where he'd get more reactions from you.

He pinned both of your hands above your head using one hand to hold them in place. His other hand trailed down your stomach close to you waist and down into your panties.

"No, don't touch ther- AHHH!" It was too late his fingers already rubbing the sensitive area between your legs over and over, the way he moved his fingers made you entire body tremble. Moaning was all you knew. He had you in a world full of bliss. He then slowly slipped his fingers inside you, deep as your body would let him. You don't know what it was but you needed more then just his touch.

"You're so wet." Mikey teased. He wanted you bad, he couldn't hold back anymore he wanted to wait but why did he feel the need when he felt like fate was already decided between you two the day you met, you belong to him, all of you did. He opened your legs and positioned himself in between. Lowering his boxers to let his member sprang out, it was already leaking with pre-cum and throbbing.

Your eyes widen at the sight, he was big for his size, you couldn't believe you were doing this, he was about to put it inside of you, was he going to take you virginity and you barley knew him. He rubbed himself in the slit between your legs, slowly trying to enter. You were so tight, it hurt you so bad.

"Don't worry it'll feel good soon." With one last push he was able to break through inside you. You couldn't understand the feelings but it was painful, tingly and you felt full inside.

"Nghh you're so tight."

You threw your head back at the pain and let out a silent cry, there was no way this was going to feel good. He slowly started moving his hips, kissing you to distract you for the pain of losing your virginity. A couple strokes later the pain started to subside. He could hear your cries turn into moans and that's when he knew he could do you how ever he wanted now.

He chuckled at the sight of you enjoying his every stroke. "Good girl."  He praised you going a little more deep inside, he couldn't hold back anymore he put your legs over his shoulders and drove himself all the way in as deep as he could. "M-Mikey, mmnhp ahhhhh!" 

You screamed and gripped into the sheets. He didn't hold back on speed either. He pounded into you at a fast and uncontrollable pace.  Your body bounced beneath his. He leaned down and whispered in your ear "You take it so well, I wanna fuck you all night." He had you in so much pleasure you barley knew what to do with yourself. You could see the lust in his eyes he was in complete heaven, you made him feel so good.

"I'm starting to feel weird, I-I can't hold it in," you could feel your close to release.

"Haaah, take it a little longer." Mikey didn't want it to end yet, he wanted more but he knew you were new to this so I spared you this time.

"I can't ahhh!" Your area thumped in pleasure, you were releasing yourself all over Mikey who was still moving inside you. Mikey face was so erotic, the thought of you cuming all around him made him extra horny and he ended up also came right along with you, if felt too good to pull out but he did and shot it all over your swollen and throbbing area.

He got up and fell to the side of you, you both was panting trying to catch your breath.

Moments later a smile came over his face. "Hey (y/n) you're coming with me tomorrow let's go for a ride, I wanna know more about you!"

You smiled still blushing from the activity you just participated in. "O-okay." You were excited it felt like he asked you on a date.

"Come on let's get cleaned up and get some rest!" He hopped up and carried you to your bathroom. "Let's take a hot bath, It may help you not be so sore in the morning."

(End)