~*Twenty-Five*~

It is now just before the debut of Stray Kids', and they had all their songs, with their music videos ready to drop, and the comeback show was going to happen in less than an hour.

They were backstage, practicing, and they could hear the loud sounds of people piling intho the venue to hear them perform. The air was cool, but suffocating. The presence of the other members was reassuring to Lee Minho and he was happy he could debut with the other 8 members.

"We are debuting! Are you excited Minnie?!" Jisung came over and lifted his boyfriend in the air, spinning as he went higher. The older nodded rapidly to show his excitement.

The group of boys were peeking out of the curtains to the stage to see hundreds of people in the crowd, ready to see the boys debut. They had huge signs that had the words 'Stray Kids'  or the members names on them. Minho smiled at the sight of even one of the signs had his stage name, Lee Know on it.

It was now 10 minutes until showtime. The boys were feeling nervousness, but also excitement. "Lets go put on the best performance that we've ever done. We can do this." Bang Chan said, while sticking his hand out.

The others put their hands on top of Bang Chan's and all shouted. "STRAY KIDS, FIGHTING!" Their hands shot up in the air, as they cheered themselves on.

What the boys didn't know, is that after Changbin's parents' party, their Sunbaenim, Tzuyu from Twice, reccommended her group to come watch the boys' debut stage.

Stray Kids saw the room go dark, which was their cue to walk onto the stage and get into position. Minho looked in the audience and he saw Momo, and Chaeyoung from Twice before he saw the other 7 members. he smiled to himself and was then ready to start.

The music started and the stage lit up, the boys started their choreo and then they started singing and rapping. After their performance, they were cheered for, and congratulated. Their manager bought them a dinner and their CEO told them that they had to do promotions, after they celebrate.

"This felt good. Great job everyone!" Woojin said happily. The others were smiling, and crying because they were really happy. The only one who was bouncing off the walls, was Jeongin. "STRAY KIDS DEBUT DAY!! YAY! YAY! YAY! WE DID IT HYUNGS!" He said while running around and hugging every one of the members.

"Jisung-ah. We did it." Minho kissed his boyfriend on the cheek and hugged him.

(A/N: A lot of hugging, jeez)

Jisung grabbed his phone and asked everyone to gather so they could take a group selfie. As they all posed, Jisung was getting messaged from his parents. His smile faded while he took the pictures. The male quickly opened the messages and was surprised that they were supporting him. Minho came over and took the younger's phone. "You did great today, babe. Keep up the amazing work! I'm proud of how our performance turned out. And its because of your amazing lyric writing and producing!"

The older praised the younger with a huge smile on his face. Jisung was happy to hear that he did a good job. He was very surprised that he didn't get stage fright, because of his anxiety. He hopes they continue to have amazing stages in the future.

The couple went home and they plopped on the couch. "Can we watch an anime?" Jisung begged the older, with big doe eyes. The older laughed and turned on an anime called 'Demon Slayer'. They grabbed some drinks, food and blankets so they don't have to move so much.

After around 5 epidsodes, both boys were asleep. They had a long day, and they performed well. They deserve this sleep.

The end

Commitment is KEY