~*Twenty-One*~

(Disclaimer: Woojin)

The boys were excited about having the opportunity to be kpop trainees. So excited, that Mrs. Han left, and they didn't notice until 10 minutes later. "Your Mom is gone." Seungmin stated the obvious. "She isn't my mother until she proves her worth as a mother. For now, she is just Han Jiyu."

(A/N: as far as i know, that isn't Jisung's mother's name. I just thought of one of the Korean names i've seen before.)

~2 weeks later~

Jisung's mother hasn't returned, but since they became trainees at JYPE, they have seen her around. The others would always look at her and shake their head. She faked being dead and it hurt Jisung all the way to the center of his heart.

But aside from that, monthly evaluations were coming up, Jisung was confident, while Minho was terrified. He had to come up with a rap, a dance and had to sing. He was really good at dancing, a professional, really. But writing a song with vocal and rap in it, isn't the easiest. He has to do this every month until he debut's. Of course, he has his boyfriend and his friends to help him out with the songwriting.

Minho was preparing his dance, since he alright had the music track ready. He was slowly putting together the moves. It was a sexy, but also fast-tempo dance. Jisung watched him from the door of the dance studio, falling in love with his boyfriend even more.

The music finished, and Minho did an ending fairy. He heard claps and cheers. He turned around to see his boyfriend, which he ran to and kissed gently.

"You did great baby! Your dance is amazing and very attractive." Jisung praised, making sure his boyfriend appreciates himself as much as the younger does. "Thank you Hannie. It's tiring to perfect a dance. I'm going to go get some water." Minho said while walking out of the dance studio. The younger went off to find Chan and Changbin, so they could work on a unit song.

"It should be for the eight of us. And it has to be perfect. I also want some high vocals in it." Jisung beamed at the older two, trying to convive them to let him write the song.

All trainees were called to the main practice room. There was the staffs, JYP and someone behind them. So we have a new trainee. Please welcome him and treat him well." The company's CEO, JYP, said. They stepped out of the way, revealing the new trainee.

"Hi, I'm Woojin. I hope we can get along and can't wait to see who debuts!"

Felix looked at him, and thought he was very attractive, but he had his own boyfriend, and he is more than happy with him. "I want him on our team. I've heard good things about him...And I follow him on Instagram.." Changbin said, sort of fanboying over the new trainee. Jisung was a little against the idea, but the more the merrier.

"A song for nine. Lets see how this goes." Jisung said, he knew what lyrics to write, but wondered how he was going to distribute the lines and...wait. They never even asked Woojin to be on their team.

Jisung looked at the mirorr in front of him, and then at Woojin. Everyone wants the boy on their team, but the socially awkward boy cannot bring himself to ask him. Luckily enough, Woojin came over and introduced himself to Jisung instead.

"Hi, I'm Kim Woojin. I'm born April 8 1997. I seen you with a group of boys earlier, and was wondering if I could maybe join your group." The younger was surprised, but was happy he wasn't the one to initiate the conversation. "Han Jisung. Born September 14 2000. Also, yes you can join our group. My friends want you to join anyways." Woojin clapped his hands and smiled.

The younger walked to his friend with Woojin, and started introducing them. "That's cousin Jeongin, he's Seungmin, That's my bestie Felix, overe here is Hyunjin, I don't know him. I'm kidding, that's Hyunjin, thats Felix's brother and my boyfriend, Minho and this is my cousin Bang Chan. Guys, meet Woojin!"

Everyone was super welcoming, and very nice. You could tell that Woojin found Chan attractive by the way he was looking at him. He leaned towards Hyunjin and whispered. "Is he single? He's hot!" Hyunjin was shocked and mad, but also remembered that the older male is new. "Chan is dating Felix. They've been together for a while now." The older nodded and then looked at Minho.

He walked over to the other. They engaged in a conversation and talked for a few minutes, before hearing Jisung giggling loudly. "I HAVE FINISHED WRITING THE SONG!" The others looked at him, and smiled. They knew that Jisung would write a great song and they can't wait to red the lyrics. As they don't have a track or melody for it.

"So we are performing this for our monthly evaluation?" Woojin asked, a little confused. Everyone nodded, wanting to make sure the oldest understood. "I mean, Hannie wouldn't write the song if it wasn't for our evaluations." Minho said in a sarcastic tone. He knew he was joking, but the others found it rude.

"Hyung, be nice. Woojin just got here!" Felix said while punching the older's arm. Minho rubbed his arm and nodded.

The black haired male, walked away. Woojin has already grown a dislike for Minho, but he doesn't want to show the others his true feelings. He thinks it'll ruin the friendship between the others and Minho.

TBC

So how was this chapter? and how are you enjoying the story??

I like the story and how its moving along. The story will be ending soon, but idk how many chapters yet. :|

The next chapter will be out on wednesday!!