~*Eight*~

"They're going down."

The Stray Kids team never really had specific roles. Besides Bang Chan being the leader and Jeongin being the hacker. But they finally decided to give out some roles.

Bang Chan - Leader/Safe cracker/shooter
Minho - Distraction/shooter
Changbin - Shooter
Hyunjin - Trap disabler/shooter
Jisung - Shooter
Felix - Shooter/Distraction
Seungmin - Heist maker/Shooter
Jeongin - Hacker/Shooter

Best to worst shooter:
Bang Chan
Jisung
Changbin
Hyunjin
Jeongin
Felix
Seungmin
Minho

Jeongin was hacking into the other Mafia group's planning files. They found out that they were getting orders from another boss. A woman who goes by Mrs. Lee. "Wait. Thats a coincidence right? There are alot of Mrs. Lee's in Korea right?" Felix asked, panicking with Minho. They were hoping that it wasn't their mother. But they were let down. Jeongin showed a picture of the woman and it was their mother.

The Lee boys ran home and looked for their mom. "Mom!! We need to talk to you!" They came in to 2 very furious parents. "Where were you two? We were ready to call the cops!" Mrs. Lee yelled. Felix shook his head and sat down. Minho signalled his parents to their living room, where Felix was. The two boys were still in all black and they put on their masks and hats. "Look familiar mom?" Felix asked their mother angrily. She shook her head. They took off the stuff and sat down again.

"Do the names Jackson, Jake, Lia, H.J, Hwasa and San E ring a bell?" Minho asked, smirking. Their mother looked shocked and scared. The two boys looked at each other and hi fived. "Okay but what does that have to do with where you were?" Mr. Lee asked. "We told you we were going to our friend's house. His name is Chan." Minho said to his father. Minho then pulled up Jeongin's slideshow of all the mafia members to the other group. Then, They pulled up their plans. "How did you get that?! Our data files are very secure!" Mrs. Lee screamed. Minho started laughing a somewhat psychotic laugh. "Mom. We don't have a hacker just so he can sit around. He gets the info we need. We use that info to take your mafia down. By all means neccasary." Minho said to his mother. She raised a fist. Felix grabbed her fist and gave her a stern, angry face. He can't believe that his mother, who is the school's nurse, is also the boss of his enemy mafia group. Mr. Lee was shookt. "So you finally found out? But I never knew YOU TWO were in a mafia group!" He said to his sons. Just then, they recieved a knock on the door.

6 other boys were there. Jisung came in and hugged both Minho and Felix. "Hi, I know you missed me so I came with the boys." Jisung saw Mr and Mrs Lee's faces. They didn't look happy and so everyone started to introduce themselves. After they heard Chan's name, they grabbed their guns and pointed at him. "So this is your mafia leader? A pathetic child? Ha." Mr. Lee laughed. Chan grabbed both their guns and smiled. Felix and Minho were given the guns and told to shoot. "WHAT?! CHAN THATS OUR MOTHER AND FATHER!" Felix yelled. Minho pointed his gun at his parents who looked scared. "Well. Kill people who don't care about me or Felix, or keep them alive and get told how worthless I am." Teary-eyed Felix grabbed Minho's arm and shook his head.

"Minho, don't. Please." Felix begged Minho. Minho started shaking. He threw the gun down and walked out of his house. He started running and went to the closest park. Jisung had followed him. "FUCKING HELL!" Minho yelled off the top of his lungs. Jisung giggled and back hugged him. "Baby, whats wrong? Couldn't kill Mama and Papa?" Minho turned around and faced Jisung. He cried into Jisung's chest. Jisung pecked Minho's cheek and said. "You know, we aren't officially dating. So do you want to officially be my boyfriend?" Minho smiled at him and nodded.

They kissed and thats when they were interupted by someone. "Han Jisung! Kissing in the park at night? Tsk." He looked up and saw his gym teacher, Mr. Jeon. "Mr. Jeon, I'm not in school. I can do as I wish." Jisung went back to kissing Minho. Mr. Jeon was shocked at Jisungs response. "For one, I told you to call me Jungkook, second, I was joking and third, bye I'm going home. Need to go feed Gureum." They said goodbye and Minho looked confused. He just shook it off like nothing happened. Totally normal to call your teacher by their first name and not their surname.

The two boys walked back to Jisung's house and saw the other 6 boys there. The whole group spent the night there in separate rooms. Minho and jisung in one room, Felix and Chan in another and then Seungmin, Hyunjin, Jeongin and Changbin in the last room. They went to sleep lmost perfectly in sync.

TBC

Hope you enjoyed and PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT