~*Four*~

This chapter has a smut in it but bc it's written by me, it's very horribly written so if you don't like it, I'M SORRYYYYY
_______________________________

Jisung woke up and noticed that Chan and Jeongin were in the room with him. "Ughh whats up?" He asked in a groggy, mornign voice. "Dude, your phone's blowing up and you didn't hear it?" Jisung picks up his phone and opens twitter first. Thats where 75% of the notifications came from. He had posted something a few minutes ago and Chan saw it.

Jisung laughed at what Minho last said

Jisung laughed at what Minho last said. He saw that his messages were kind of blowing up, so he looked. 17 messages From Felix. 9 messages from hyunjin and 8 messages from Minho. He also had those extra couple messages from other friends that he rarely talks to.

Jisung decided to go clothes shopping, since he still had a few hours before he has to go pick up his belongings. He goes to the closest clothing store to his (and Chan and Jeongin's) house. When he got home, he showered, changed and went to his highschool. He told Minho that he will meet him outside of his classroom when Minho's classes are over.

Minho walks out of his class and he just so happens to be wearing the same outfit as Jisung. "Ji- How?!" Jisung smirks. He grabs Minho by the waist and pins him on the wall. "Jisung. Not here." Jisung nodded and went towards the elevator. Jisung didn't want to walk all those stairs and didn't want anyone to see that he was making out with his bully. The elevator stops and opens, so they walk inside. They were in the elevator for a minutes and then the power went out. "M-Minnie? D-Did the power go out..?" Minho nodded and he noticed Jisung was curled in a ball on the floor.

"Jisungie what's wrong?" Jisung was breathing unsteady breaths. He started pushing on the walls and he was grabbing his hair. "Jisung are you a-alright?" Minho asked still trying to get Jisung to talk. Jisung had his knees pulled to his chest, and his head resting on his knees. He was crying. Minho sat next to him rubbing his back and he grabbed Jisung's phone to call Chan. Chan picked up and before Minho could speak, chan started blurting things. "Stay with him, keep cuddling him and kiss his cheek or forehead. His mom used to sing him songs so maybe try that as a last resort." Chan hung up and Minho held the younger in his arms. "Its okay baby, Minnie's here." Jisung wrapped his arms around Minho and went small. "I-I can't b-breathe. The s-space is too small. T-The hellevator is g-giving me an a-anxiety attack. I w-ant Y-Yongb-okie." Minho called Felix and let Jisung talk to him. "Hannie. You'll be okay. Chan hyung called the fire department so just hang in there, okay?"

"O-Okay." Jisung replied to Felix's reassuring words. "Minho hyung. Sing Just right by GOT7. Its his favourite song." Minho did as he was told and Jisung calmed down. Minho closed his eyes and sighed lightly. He then felt his face being touched and he felt a soft, warm feel on his lips. Jisung had kissed him. Minho hung up the call with Felix and continued to kiss Jisung.

Jisung explored every centimeter of Minho's mouth with his tongue. He licked Minho's bottom lip without breaking the kiss. Soft moans were escaping Minho's mouth. Jisung pulled Minho onto his lap and started to caress his hips. His hands then made their way down to Minho's ass and he squeezed it. "Ah~" Minho said in pleasure but also shock. Minho wrapped his arms around Jisung's neck and was recieving small bites on his bottom lip. "Mmmh~" Jisung smirked into the kiss. He was still holding Minho's waist and he started to move his hips, making minho grind on his dick. He started to put his hand up Minho's shirt and rubbed his abs. He was now hard, and Minho could feel it on his ass. "Jisung stand up." "Why?" "Just fucking stand up." Minho demanded, clearly really needy. Jisung did as he was told and stood up. Minho pulled Jisung's pants and boxers down and started teasing Jisung by licking the tip of his dick.

He slowly took Jisung's full length into his mouth. He started to give Jisung head, earning moans and groans from the younger. "Baby Keep g-going. Feels good." Jisung told the older while tangling his hand in Minho's hair. Minho stopped sucking him off and pulled off his own pants and boxers. He stood in front of Jisung, brushing his ass on Jisung's still hard dick. "Fuck me~" Minho demanded seductively. "Right here. Right now." Without second thought, Jisung grabbed him by the hips and slammed into the older. The atmospere was hot and echoing with Minho's desparate moans. "Faster....And harder.." He said. Jisung obeyed, earning more high pitched moans from the older. Jisung kept abusing the older's prostate recieving many whiny moans. "O-Okay maybe thats a little too hard." Jisung heard him, but ignored.

"J-Jisung...I-It h-hurts." Minho said, teary eyed. Jisung could hear his voice breaking and pulled out of him. "S-sorry Minnie.." They put their clothes on and looked at each other. Both males had messy hair and sweaty faces. Minho looked like he was about to cry, but held it in. Jisung tried to cuddle with the older, but was pushed away. He felt bad but went on his phone. He decided to text Hyunjin and he ended up getting lectured.

Minho looked at Jisung who had his eyes shut tight

Minho looked at Jisung who had his eyes shut tight. "I'm okay. I'm okay. I'm okay. I'm okay. I'm okay." Jisung whsipered to himself. Minho didn't care at the moment. His only focus was his sore ass. He recieed a message from Felix saying....

'The fire department is coming in the morning.'

TBC