~*Ten*~

(TW: Abuse)
____________________________

The angry couple took a taxi home and Minho was making Jisung sleep on the couch for the night. Since Jisung was also mad at the older, he didn't care where he slept. "FUCK YOU TOO, BITCH!" Jisung angrily yelled towards the bedroom where Minho was. Minho was in his room crying. The words Jisung had said in the elevator were reapeating over and over again in his head.

"You worthless piece of shit. I'm a guy and I'm always horny. DEAL WITH IT!"

"You're so fucking pathetic, Minho. No wonder your father hated you."

"Fucking dumbass bitch. All you do is dissapoint."

Minho was bawling his eyes out. He couldn't shake away the memories of torture his father put him through after hearing Jisung say "no wonder your father hated you."

~flashback~

"Your mother went out with Felix so we are home alone now." Mr. Lee said while dragging 8-year-old Minho out of his bedroom. "Appa please! Not again!" Young Minho begged, earning a slap across his face and a punch to the shoulder. "SHUT UP WORTHLESS BRAT!" Tears were flowing down the little boy's face. He tried to stand up, but his father grabbed him by his collar and slammed him onto the floor. "Stay the fuck down. Always getting B's in class. YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO GET A+'S!" The little boy was sobbing even harder. He recieved more punches to the stomach. "I-IT H-HUR-TS! S-STOP P-PLEASE!" Minho begged. His father motioned him to go up to his room and he did as told. He wanted his father to stop and now was his chance. "You say a word to your mother OR Felix and this will be worse next time!" Minho nodded while heading to his room.

He stumbled down the hallway, to his room. Minho closed the door and cried on his bed. "It's not fair! Felix gets treated like a prince, while I'm beat until I can barely walk!" The young boy screamed into his pillow. In class, he was learning how to treat wounds and bruises. So the hurt boy went to his bathroom to treat and clean his bruises. He looked at his torso and saw multiple black and blue spots. "Owie! It hurts so bad!" The young child winced while taking his shirt off.

Minho ran back to his room when he heard the front door open. He jumed into bed an closed his eyes, forcing himsef to fall asleep. It was around 8:30pm, half an hour before his and Felix's bedtime. The younger boy walked in the room and came to his older brother. "MinMin! I got ice cweam, and chocolate and a new toy! And lo- why are you cwying hyungie?" Minho had started crying while laying down. He jumped up, pretending to be having a bad dream. He layed down and quickly fell asleep. Felix went to crawl in bed with Minho, when he saw all of Minho's bruises.

"MOMMY! DADDY! MINMIN HAS BRUISES!"

~End of flashback~

After Minho's little flashback, he decided to go to the bar. He made sure Jisung was asleep and he quietly left the house. He called Hyunjin and Felix to go with him because they were the closest with each other at the moment.

They had reached the bar and Minho's first drink was one of the bar's strongest drinks. They took shots for about 5 minutes and went to a table. They played truth or dare and they kept drinking more and more.

Bang Chan and one of his friends, BamBam, came to the bar and saw the three younger boys. "Hold on, let me call Jisung and Seungmin." Chan said, reaching for his phone. He called Jisung first because Minho seemed more hammered than the others. He called Seungmin next.

The two boys came for their boyfriends and saw a very horrible sight. Minho was grinding on Hyunjin. Both younger boys, angrily grabbed their boyfriends and left. Jisung was in his car with Minho and wanted to scream his lungs off, but he also remembered that the older was drunk so he can't get too mad. Only thing Jisung said was, "What the fuck Minho!" They were on the drive home and Minho just giggled the whole time.

They got home and Jisung put the older on the bed and left to the living room. Minho started crying and saying this which the younger questioned. "No Appa please. Not again. It hurts so much already." So Jisung stayed with him until he fell asleep. It took 20 minutes of Jisung singing for the older to fall asleep. Jisung went out to the living room and pulled the bed out from inside the couch. He grabbed a blacnket, a pillow and layed down. He put in some earbuds with his nighttme playlist playing and fell asleep within minutes.

TBC

I feel so bad writing this but we gotta roll with the story. It wasn't really detailed the best and I'm sorry lol. The couch is one of those couches that has the pull-out bed or whatever its called. If you search it on google, it'll tell you what it is