~*One*~

Jisung sees his friends and he decides to run to them. They are all laughing and he don't understand why. Jisung looked at his outfit to see if somethings wrong. Nothing. Just his baby blue tucked-in shirt, and his black ripped jeans. His best friend and twin, Felix looks at him with a smirk. "You tryna impress someone, Hannie?" Jisung shakes his head and back hugs Felix. They're really close and they are always hugging, but the slightly taller boy, Felix, prefers regular hugs instead of back hugs.

Two of his other friends that he's with, Jeongin and Seungmin, start giggling at their phones and Hyunjin and Jisung look at them weirdly. "Sorry, Taehyung posted something that was really funny. He was calling out his best friend, Park Jimin for liking someone." Seungmin says while holding a laugh.

They were all having a good time. That's until the bullies showed up. "Lee Minho leave me, Jisung and our friends alone!" Felix yelled. "Oh little brother. I just want something with Jisung. I don't need the rest of your ugly ass friends." All of the boys froze and looked at Felix.

'Minho is his BROTHER?!' Jisung screamed in his thoughts.

Felix never told anyone that he was related to their bully. But now it seems clear. Felix never let his friends over to his house, always avoided questions about siblings and never really said anything about his family.

Minho had ordered Changbin and and Yoongi, his bully friends, to hold Hyunjin, Felix, Seungmin and Jeongin down. Then, Minho went up to Jisung and tried to kiss him. As much as jisung wanted to feel Minho's lips agains his, Minho is the bully. Jisung's friends don't know that he has a crush on the tsundere boy. Jisung comes up with a plan. He mouths "imma flirt" to the others and starts to flirt with Minho. He takes the bait, and when he goes to kiss Jisung, he does something very hurtful to himself (but also Minho) and punch him in the stomach and the jaw. He grabs his mouth and moves his jaw around.

"No one likes you Minho. No one ever will. Just fuck off and leave my friends alone."

Yoongi and Changbin dropped my friends and then both smirked at each other. "Jisung. 3:15pm, back of the school. A fight." Changbin said. I agreed and went to my friends.

"Han Jisung, you fucking idiot! Your about to fight the biggest bully in our school!" Jeongin said. He is the youngest among the five boys and no one likes to hear him swear. Jisung pats his back and he looks at Felix, who has his head down. "Whats the matter Lixie?" Jisung pushes his chin up and Lix looks upset. "D-do you hate me, Hannie? I never told you that Minho was my brother." Felix recieves a hug him and then Jisung places a soft kiss on his cheek. "No, of course not! Its okay. You don't have to tell me everything in your life." Felix smiles at Hannie and skips to the others.

They head to the nurses office because Seungmin and Jeongin had bruises on their wrists, Hyunjin had a bloody nose, and Felix sprained his ankle.

'I'm really gonna fuck up Changbin and Yoongi for what they did.'

They were in the nurses office for 15 minutes and they had explained to the nurse, Felix and Minho's mom, what happened. She had saw that Jisung's knuckles were bleeding and he shook it off. "My friends are more important."

He had sat down and started texting his older cousin, Bang Chan, that Jeongin, Chan's brother, had bruises on his wrist from Minho and his friends. Chan said he will be at the school around 3:15. Which is in 15 minutes.

Minho had walked in the nurses office and
saw all of the boys that he bullied there. "Mom I-" Minho started but instantly got cut off. "No. You are hurting them for what?" He looked down when his mom interupted his sentence. "Because I'm d-damaged. Because Felix gets treated like the royal prince of our house. I need attention too. Felix didn't get dropped on his head when he was a baby. But I did. Dad reminds me of it every day and Felix just stands there like a sad little bitch." Jisung saw that it was close to the time that he had to go fight Changbin and Yoongi. So he starts trying to creep out of the nurses office and succeeds to escape. He met up with Changbin and Yoongi at the back of the school.

"Ready to get your ass kicked?" Changbin said while him and Jisung were getting ready to fight. But thats when his 4 other friends, Minho, his dad and the nurse showed up. "Ha, I'll do the ass kicking, Changbin." Jisung said as he cracked his knuckles and neck.

TBC

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! I will most likely be doing updates every other day!