~*Fourteen*~

"MINHO!"

Minho was brought to the hospital. He was as cold as ice, and very pale. Minho was brought into the hospital room where they will treat him, Jisung was told to wait outside the room but he wanted to go in.

"-Ho! -Inho! Minho!" The male woke up from his sleep. He could hear voices but couldn't figure out where they were coming from. A person came up to him in this plain, but bright room. "Minho, are you alright?" The mysterious being asked. He looked completely human, but Minho has never seen him before. "Thats me. Who are you, and where am I?" Minho replied with an unsure tone. He has never seen this being, or this place before. Maybe he was dead, or he was dreaming. But that was not the case.

"I'm Jinsung. I am the person seen when people are in comas. I basically convince them to wake up or just let them die, depending on their likings." Minho nodded and then his eyes widened, realizing that he is in a coma. He didn't want to die, 22 is too young to die. "How long have I been in a coma?" Minho asked Jinsung, hoping that it wasn't too long. The much, much older being looked at him and sighed. "Minho, it's been 3 months..." Minho couldn't believe what he just heard. A whole 3 months he has slept through. "But, someone has been coming every day since you came here. He seems important to you." Jinsung showed what Minho were to see, if his eyes were open. "Jisung-ah..."

Minho fell to his knees. His boyfriend has been visiting his stiff, sleeping body for 3 entire months.

Minho wanted to cry. He felt grateful to have a boyfriend like Jisung, but also felt like the younger deserved better. Minho held his knees to his chest and rested his head on his knees. "His name is Jisung. He's my boyfriend and the kid I bullied before I started dating him. I've know of his presence since I was 13. He is a very kind soul, he's younger than me and we do anything and everything for each other. I love him so much." Minho had explained to the tall being next to him.

Jinsung ahs never seen two people who fought for each other. He admired Minho and his boyfriends relationship. Maybe one day, in heaven, Jinsung will find his true love as well.

"Bring me back." Minho said sternly. Jinsung had looked at him like he was crazy. Most of the people the immortal being has dealt with, wanted to die, but Minho wanted to live. "A-Are you sure?" Jinsung stammered, looking at Minho with a smile. The smaller boy nodded. He was excited to get back to his boyfriend, his brother and his friends.

"Lay down and close your eyes." Jinsung said while steadying his position. Minho layed on the floor and shut his eyes tightly. He hopes it wont be painful, but he doesnt know.

After a few seconds, Minho breathed heavily and blinked his eyes open. He saw a sky blue room with a couple chairs and in one of the chairs, a sleeping Jisung. He saw a doctor peek in the room and seen Minho awake. The doctor came in. "Ahh, Minho, was it?" The male nodded. "I'm Doctor Choi. You have been in a coma for 3 month and you're finally awake! Your boyfriend had been coming here everyday to check on you,sometimes he even sleeps here!" While the doctor explained to Minho, what was happening, Jisung woke up and widened his eyes.

He- He's awake. MINHO'S AWAKE!

Jisung stood up and smiled. The doctor left the room as she felt Jisung's presence. Jisung and Minho exchanged glances and then hugged. "Baby, you're awake. I missed you so, so, so much!" The younger said while crying. Jisung went to the doctor and asked when he is getting discharged. "He will be discharged tomorrow at 4pm. He needs to have a check-up to make sure nothing happened to his bosy while he was in his coma." Jisung thanked the doctor, bowed and walked back to Minho's room.

The older boy was looking on his phone. He recieved about 300 missed calls from his mother, and he scoffed. "My mother couldn't possibly miss me. She is probably the reason I'm here. She TOLD Hwasa to do this, I bet." Minho shook his head while speaking. He put his phone down, put on some clothes, and dragged Jisung to the Panda Express in the hospital.

They ate their food and went back up to Minho's hospital room. "You ate a lot. I don't think I've ever seen you eat that much." Jisung said while they walked into the room. Minho giggled and smiled at his boyfriend. "You think I've eaten in the last three months? I'm hungry, of course I'm gonna eat a lot, dumbass."

TBC

My mind went blank and I don't know what to write so like-

take this trash ig lmao im so sorry plz don't hate me.