Chapter 16 ~ Freaking Out

THE LONG AWAITED ARMIN POV (alot of the book from this point on actually is in this pov so yAY)

New text message: 'Aye I'm out the front ~ Marco'

I quickly grabbed my soccor bag and peeked out my bedroom door. The coast was clear.

Like lightning I dashed down the stairs and ran out the door, shutting it as quietly as possible. Dad was having his usual nap on the couch. Luckily he was a deep sleeper so I could get out in time.

"Hi!" I waved to Marco and his dad as I jumped in their car, sitting in the back seat next to Marco. "Thanks again for agreeing to this sir..." I told Marco's dad.

"No problem." He turned around and grinned at me. He looked so much like Marco; the same freckles, perfect teeth and black hair. It was scary how alike they looked. "You can call me Mitch you know."

"I know." I smiled back. As we were driving away I saw Eren at his front door waving at me. I blushed and waved back as we sped off down the road.

"Are you ever going to tell Eren?" Marco asked.

"Eventually..." I sighed. Marco and his dad knew about my situation, but I didn't want to tell Eren. It would break his heart... He would probably hate me and never speak to me again, and I couldn't risk that, especially with a beauiful boy like him.

"Would you ever go gay?"

"Well... No, I wouldn't..."

Just thinking of that conversation made my heart break.

"Hey..." My attention shot to Marco who was giving me a concerned look. He was a very sympathetic person, knowing what everyone was thinking. He was also the most innocent person you will ever meet in your life but... He was a great guy.

"I'm okay." I smiled, hiding my feelings below. Of course, Marco never bought it, but he didn't persist with it. Ever since I told him everything in a huge outburst of emotions, he knows that I'm undergoing alot of stress, and persiting with the matter could make me burst.

Marco's dad stopped around the corner from the soccor field like he usually did for us. We got out and waved goodbye, then walked over to the public bathrooms.

We usually got dressed in there because if I walked out of the house in my soccor gear and my dad were to see or someone from school were to find out that I'm not really a girl, I would be in so much shit. Also, if the boys at the soccor club found out that I was a guy that dressed as a girl, I don't even think I'd be able to play. After getting dressed, Marco and I began walking to the game. This week we were versing some team who was really good, but they were really rough and rude too apparently. I'd never versed them before though.

"So what's this team we're up against?" I asked.

"Some stupid name... The Crushers or something, I dunno." Marco chuckled.

It's funny to think that just a few weeks ago this boy tried to kiss me. That was when I told him everything; and I mean everything. I thought he was going to call me disgusting and tell everyone, but Marco took it much better than I expected. He was so empathetic and sweet. He and his family agreed to help me to go to soccor and everything. I was so thankful for them, and told Marco he could tell me anything, including any problems he had.

But he had none.

I envied that boy more than anything else. He was so perfect, so innocent. So carefree and happy, like he had no problems at all. Happy parents, nice house, everything. Everything in his life was perfect, unlike mine. His perfection was sometimes even disgusting to be around. He was like Jesus or something.