Chapter 14 ~ Sleepover

small spoilers for The Grudge (a horror movie) not really though

---

"Do you just wanna come over now?" I asked as Armin and I walked down the path home.

"I don't see why not." She skipped along, humming a song to herself.

"What song are you singing?" I asked, attempting to make more pointless conversation because; why not?

"Angel with a shotgun." She smiled.

"Good song." I grinned.

"Yeah I think its cool." She shrugged, looking down and smiling. Her shyness was adorable.

"I could kind of imagine you as a girl that likes one direction and stuff though." I smirked.

"I don't listen to gay teenagers that have birdnests and skate ramps for hair." She giggled.

"Oh wow." I laughed.

"I don't listen to that kind of shit. I'm more into like... rock and stuff. But not anything too intense like screamos or something, ew." She shook her head.

"I can never understanding what they are saying it just hurts my ears." I agreed.

"I know right. I love acoustic guitar too.

"Any particular artists or songs?" I asked.

"W-Well... I like this one artist but you would probably think hes gay. I don't like him I just like the guiatr..." She mumbled.

"Who?" I smirked.

"I don't wanna tell you." She laughed.

"Aw cmon." I frowned.

"Cody Simpson..." She said with utter disgust.

"You sound like you don't like him but you do." I laughed.

"Well... I just see him as one of those so called 'gay' artists and it makes me feel weird... But it doesn't matter because as I said, all I like is the guitar really." She said.

"What's so great about the guitar?" I asked.

She pulled out her phone and put on a song. I immediately recognised it as Waves by Mr Probz but it was an acoustic version. Then the singer who must've been Cody started singing.

"I can see why you like it." I nodded. The guitar sounded really cool.

"Y-Yeah. Anyway enough about this shit." She turned off her music. "What music do you like?"

"The classic stuff I guess. Green Day, ACDC... I dunno. Rock, like you." I shrugged.

"Good taste. I could imagine you as a rap sort of guy though." Armin giggled.

"Nah I don't really like that stuff."

"Same." Armin nodded as we approached my house. We walked through the gate and up the small steps until we reached the from door.

"Ladies first." I unlocked the door and swung it open for Armin who giggled. She pushed me through the door first and closed the door.

"You said ladies first." She smiled innocently.

---

We started doing some studying straight away together; and yes, I do mean actual studying because Armin was so strict it was almost like she was a teacher. Or my mother.

Or my girlfriend.

Hah, I wish.

Very much.

"Eren, hellooo?" Armin waved a hand infront of my face.