Chapter 11 ~ Soccer...?

eren is my spirit animal in this chapter omf

---

School is shit.

Why do they start it so early?

Why do they put us through all this boring, useless crap?

It's not like anyone actually listens to it anyway.

Then why would would you even think about giving out extra work after school?

As if we haven't suffered enough.

I stormed through my front door, being in a pretty shitty mood for no apparent reason and rushed upstairs. I had tonnes of homework because I had left it too late. I threw my bag against the wall, causing a snowglobe that sat on my wall shelf to fall off. Luckily it didn't smash on the carpet. I yanked several books and textbooks out of my bag and chucked them on my desk. I had to get this done.

I started doing my homework but after a few minutes I was already losing my attention span. Even the wall seemed more interesting than my work. While staring at the wall (completely losing all attention in my homework) I noticed a fly was buzzing around. I followed it with my eyes around until I had to spin around in my chair as it flew behind me.

What are you doing!? I shook my head. Stop looking at stupid bugs and do your work!

I turned back around and took a deep breath, picking up my pen and looking at my page. Do the work.

Then I heard a buzzing noise in my ear and all my concentration was lost immediately.

I jumped to the side, trying to catch the annoying insect but it was too quick. Like an easily amused kitten, I picked myself up off the floor and looked around the room for the fly, and eventually spotted it on the door. I crept up to it as slowly as I possibly could, then pounced;

smashing my head right into the door.

I burst out in painful laughter.

"Eren?" Mikasa burst through the door but because I was lying right infront of it, it hit me right in the head.

"Help!" I rolled all over the floor. I was in hysterical laughter at this point. The boredom from homework was making anything amusing.

Mikasa looked down at me. "Eren, what the fuck are you on?" She asked with a hand on her hip.

I stopped laughing and sat up, putting a hand on my chin like some sort of posh gentleman. "The question, my dear sister," I said in a stupid British accent. "is what aren't I on?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Really?" Mikasa cracked a smile.

"Really." I continued my accent.

"Do some homework you turd." She rolled her eyes and walked away.

I groaned loudly and fell backwards, rolling towards my desk. I got up and leant over the table, looking at the blank page that sat there. Then I heard a noise from out the window and once again, was easily distracted.

I looked out and saw Armin sneaking out of her house holding a large sports bag.

"Ar-" I started to yell but she whipped around and started waving her hands around like an idiot.

"SHHHH!!" She hissed.

I looked at her with a completely dumbfounded look and rushed downstairs to meet her outside.

"Where are you-" She cut me off by placing her hand on my mouth.

"Eren please." She whispered. The empty street did tend to echo, so my voice was pretty loud.

I pryed her hand off my mouth. "Where are you going?" I hissed.

"That's none of your buisness." She stuck up her nose and looked away.

"Aw cmon. Also, why do we have to be quiet?" I asked.

"Because my dad might wake up-"

"So you're going somewhere secret without him knowing?" I raised an eyebrow. "Armin Arlert, you dirty girl." I smirked.

"W-What!?" She exclaimed, still in a softer tone. "Who on Earth do you think I am!?"

"A secret porn star." I snickered as she slapped my arm repititvely. "I'm kidding, I'm kidding!! I haven't seen you on any website anyway." I smirked.

She crossed her arms and raised an eyesbrow. "Really?"

"Really." I laughed.

And if I had've I would never get off my computer and my dick would probably break off.

"Well, what could you be doing that your dad can't find out about?" I asked.

She stopped slapping me and paused. "I'm going to soccer..." She mumbled.

"Why can't he find out about that?" I squinted my eyes.

"Because my dad is really strict and doesn't like it when I act like... a boy... If he found out I was going to soccer he would kill me." She crossed her arms and looked down, biting her lip.

"How are you paying for it?" I asked.

"I told him I needed extra money for a social group at school." She shrugged.

"But social groups are free." I butted in.

"I know that, but I just convinced him that school rules and stuff have changed since he was in school."

"Smart." I grinned.

"Anyway, I have to go or I'll be late." She tried to push past me but I stopped her.

"What if he wakes up?" I asked.

"I left a note saying I'm going to an afterschool social group. I knew if he were awake now though he would give me a lift and obviously since I'm not going to the school that would be a total disadvantage."

"Then how are you getting there?"

"Well-"

We both heard a loud honk from behind us. We turned around and saw Marco and what seemed to be his dad in the car.

"I gotta go, catch you later Eren!!" Armin smiled and ran to the car. I waved as they drove off and then scowled. Marco was always stealing the spotlight.

I walked back into my own house and went back upstairs into my room to do some homework. As I opened my bedroom door, I noticed a fly flew out.

Well damn there goes my entertainment.

I walked over to my desk and sat in the chair, staring at my blank piece of paper once again. I pulled out my phone to put on some music while I did my work but got a message as soon as I pulled out my phone.

'Eren, do you know where Marco is? - Jean' I was surprised Jean was texting me.

'He's off with his little girlfriend' I replied through text, grumbling to myself outloud.

'Jealous? smirksmirk - Jean'

'Well why are you looking for marco gaygay - You'

'Shutup. what r u doing - Jean'

'im kinda doin homework - You'

'by kinda you mean not at all right - Jean'

'pretty much. flies are more entertaining - You'

'lol do some homework you turd - Jean'

'why is everyone callin me a turd today - You'

'cuz thats what u r - Jean'

'dick - You'

'i am what i eat - Jean'

'thats gross man - You'

I rolled my eyes and put my phone down, finally deciding to do some homework seeing as there was nothing better to do.

---