65🐝

🎄🎠🎄
Pita ka samman
Ek nanhi si jaan...
Maa ka pyaar
Ek nanhi si jaan....
Pariwaar ki muskaan
Ek nanhi si jaan...
Eshwar ka wardaan
Ek nanhi si jaan..

Eshwar ka wardaanEk nanhi si jaan

Zoya pov:

"My Baby"

I wispered caressing my abdomen after vomiting. From the last one month I felt bloating, nauseous nd mostly fatigue. If I ate anything the next second I used to vomit even then also I didn't quit taking healthy food even though I didn't felt like eating because I want my baby to fit & fine but now I doubt whether my baby is fine or not thinking the doctor words..

"My beautiful baby..."

Forgive this dumb mother of your's for not taking care of you prefectly like all mothers do. Unknowingly I might had done mistakes due to lack of knowldege nd understanding in this one month which might had caused you pain inside me but trust me baby your mumma never hurts you knowingly because your mumma loves you so much my dear. I may not visted a doctor for check up or to know wether you are fine or but for you I ate every healthy food to grow you in me but now your mumma is scared. Afraid that you may not growing further.

But from one hour ago, you know what your mumma is not scared of anything because your papa had woke up from his slumber nd he is gonna treat both us nd will make sure that we both are fit & fine.

Do you want to know why your mumma didn't went to a doctor for a check up?

Because your papa loves your mumma so much that he became a gynic doctor just to treat your mumma & you.

Look how lucky we both are to have your papa in our life na..

Hoyee..

I forgot to tell you that today we both are going to surprise your papa..

Do you know about what we are gonna surprise?

About you...my baby..

As your papa was in slumber I didn't get a chance to tell him about you but now he woke up nd I had planned for the surprise...

And I'm 99% sure that your papa will be on cloud9 just like your mumma.

You know what my little tiny baby..

From the moment I know you were growing inside me, I fell in love with you that instant. I have loved you from the start so much that you stole my breath nd embraced my heart.

You are a part of me my little one...And now our life together has just begun.. nd I can't wait to see all the amazing things that await us.