61🐝

🎄🎠🎄
Kisi ki buri nazar kya Mai to tum parseedhi Dhoop bhi na aane du❤

                           🎄🎠🎄Kisi ki buri nazar kya Mai to tum parseedhi Dhoop bhi na aane du❤

Abhi pov:

I parked the car nd helped my sweetheart to get out. She was looking absolutely breathtaking. She selected an excellent saree to wear but here comes my problem.

How will I save my naive sweetheart from the hungry demons who are present inside.

That funky Rahul had literally invited the whole world..

I wrapped my arm around her waist possessively by pulling her closer to me. As we walked inside, all eyes are trailed towards us.

Can't they mind their own business..

Women are ogling at me with asusal lust where as men are eye raping my wife.

My sweetheart is oblivious to her surroundings passing a smile to everyone.

My wife can't even see the hungry eyes on her nd busy in herself chitchatting with her friends.

I sighed heavily controlling myself. I glare at each and every person who were eyeing my wife no matter man or women.

I have to protect what is mine nd I didn't left her side even for a milli second nd trailed behind her like a lost puppy where ever she went.

Zoya pov:

I was trying to involve in the talks but all my mind was wandering around that something bad might be going to happen soon to my beast.

Luckily, My devil was not leaving my side nd was roaming like a romeo around me making me feel at ease.

I smiled at his possessiveness  from our childhood. My devil can't stand quite when some male spieces stare at me or flirt with me or talk with me or propose me. He will become a beast nd punch them till he saw them unconcious.

My devil love's me more than anyone in this world after my parents. I'm so glad that I was born in this family nd met my devil before I know nothing about the world.  I'm so lucky to have him in my entire life.

I looked over at him who was busy in sending glare's to some stranger who were eyeing me nd all the women in the party are ogling at my handsome devil.

I was blazing in anger when I saw girls staring at my devil. I so wanted to hide him in my arms but I can't do that as he is bulky nd I'm petite.

So, my wicked mind got an idea to show off who I'm to him...I grinned evily at the idea.

I glanced all over the party. We both are standing in the center. It's perfect I thought at the idea nd smiled evily
nd turned towards him.

I pulled him to me by his collar. My devil was looking at me with confused expression but I didn't care nd smashed my lips on his. He was stun but later he responded to my kiss  while smiling nd took the lead of kissing from me as my kissing skills are poor.