50🐝

🎄🎠🎄
Aur kitna pyaar karu mai
Tumhe
Ki tumhe dil mein rakh kar bhi
Dil nahi bharta.

Zoya pov:

"Where are you taking me" I queried him annoyingly.

Abhi(sternly): I told you, we are going on a business trip. As you are my wife, you should accompany me throughout the trip and fulfill all your wife duties.

"I have been doing it, since my childhood, before we even got hitched a few years back" I said, sulking at him.

Abhi(sarcastically): Haan...Haan..I can see that how much you fulfilled it.

"Abhi!! Don't say like I didn't do any thing. I wonder what if I die some day, then what will happen to you" I agitated, glaring at him in anger.

As soon as, he heard my words, the car came to a halt followed by a screeching sound that startled me.

My Devil, whirled around violently towards me, and began barking at me like a dog as he stared into my eyes with fury swirling in his eyes.

Abhi(yelled): Shut up!!! You damn it!!!Just shut up...Don't you dare to say a fucking word again..Did you get it!!!

Looking at the beastly behaviour of my Abhi, I was terrified and furiously nodded my head in yes, not wanting to make him angry more.

Added to that, due to fear, I didn't even able to form a word in front of him because of his dangerous voice.

Abhi(In Thunderous voice): Look!! You asked me that, what I will do if you die before me...right....so listen...the next second I will end my life, because this soul can't live without his sweetheart. Have you heard it!!!

I nodded my head not knowing what to answer to this Devil of mine..

He will end his life if I will die before him..How can he say like that..

Heart: Just put yourself in his place Zoya...you will get your answer.

I just imagined it, and the life without him will be horrible....Hell, I don't want that to happen in my dreams too.

I glanced at him who was trying to calm himself..

"Abhi...I.."

Abhi(shouted): Stop it!! For god sake, Don't open your mouth for at least five minutes, As you are not trying to calm me, So let me calm my nerves myself.

I didn't say anything further, as he was getting irritated by me.

Poor me!

The car was passing through a middle of the woods..It's been four hours since he we started our drive, but still he was driving.

Where he is taking me?

I gazed at him, he now had a poker face and was seriously busy in his so called driving.

"Abhi"

Abhi: Umm..

"Where are we going? I mean, you said business trip right, then why we are going in a different direction" I enquired him the question which was bugging me since long.

Abhi(coldly): Haan, we are going on a business trip only, but my jet is on the outskirts. So, we have to go there.

"Oh" I murmured.

Gradually, the climate started changing. I looked at the grey clouds which are forming outside from the window. Now, we are travelling on the highway on either side slopes, leading to a forest, rivers, dams & valleys.