37🐝

🌲🎠🌲
Yun to kisi cheej ke mohtaaj nhi hum,
     Bas ek teri aadat si ho gai hai...

                           🌲🎠🌲Yun to kisi cheej ke mohtaaj nhi hum,     Bas ek teri aadat si ho gai hai

Zoya pov:

I blushed crimson and hid behind my abhi shyly by holding his sides.

All laughed at my shyness nd walked out. I left my hold on him and just then phuphi came..

Phuphi(playfully): so someone who doesn't even know how to drape a saree has wrapped it like an experienced person will do it...how it is possible choti?

By hearing my phuphi words my face turned into beetroot..and abhi was smirking at me..

Phuphi(teasing): Anjali...i think we four are busy in helping to hani...then who do you think had drape the saree to her?

Aunty(dragging): I thinkkkk...

They were looking at Abhi with a playful smile and aunty was saying by glancing at abhi with a mischevious grin...i stopped her in the middle before she completed the sentence...

"hehe...vo....phu-phuphi....it's me only.. i-i took help from youtube...haan......... right....youtube"i tittered at them.

Aunty: haa...haa...we know who did it from your facial expression..waise you look hot in that saree😉

That's it...i turned around and saw my abhi was going towards the key holder...i took this as a chance and flied from there to him..while i heard their giggling at me.

Abhi was taking the jeep keys but i want to go in my dad's car which is not used for ages but papa, uncle & phupha always maintains it by taking proper maintainence of it.

"Abhi we will go in dad's car" i said cheerfully and took the car keys.

Abhi: no...keep them back in its place..we are going in my jeep.

He said sternly and was walking out...

"Abhi..."i whined like a child while trying to walk along with him.. because i can't match his foot steps due to my short legs.

Can't blame my height...

He acted like he is not hearing me and marched to the jeep...i got angry and trudged to the car and was about to open the car door but suddenly i felt like being lifted in air nd i don't need to say who is he...he is none other than my devil...he is really getting on my nerves today...he placed me on his shoulder...

"Abhi...leave me you devil"

"you beastt..let me down"

I was beating on his back with my hands but he is not leaving me and placed me in the passenger seat in the jeep and closed the door..

I was so pissed off at him..how can he do this to me...i quickly hold the handle to open the door to get out of this jeep but it's not opening..i glanced at him and he gave a sly smile to me and said in loud voice...