𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓪𝓭𝓪𝔀𝓪𝓷 𝓛𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓼

Hey guys! Just a little warning, this chapter moves pretty slow but it's still worth it in the end. Now please, enjoy!

Ahsoka's pov
I made my way back to the cockpit and basically shoved Tech out of the window. His face squished on the glass.

"Sorry Techie bear but I gotta fly." He growled then simply sat in the copilots seat.

"Are you ready for this?" I asked suddenly my headache not mattering because the pain was replaced with adrenaline. Tech looked so scared. Was he scared of those tie fighters coming our way or me?

"I am almost afraid to ask, but ready for what?" I shrugged as if it didn't matter however my signature smirk said otherwise.

"Just going into hyperspace."

"But we just got out of it! If we go back into hyperspace then we'll hit Ilum full force!"

"Exactly."

"What are you thinking!?!" Eh he'll thank me for this later. I yelled to through the door.

"Wrecker strap in now!"

"But I'm shoo-"

"Wrecker trust me!" There was no more arguing after that which I was grateful for. I heard a click and knew everyone was ready.

"Hang on tight!" I yelled.

"Tech prep the hyperdrive. We only have one shot at this or else... well, you know." He nodded rapidly and made the necessary preperations.

"Hyperdrive is online and ready for activation."

"Good. Calculate the coordinates straight through the planet. Tell me when were lined up." He nodded and started rapidly hitting buttons and calculating what very well may be the shortest hyperspace jump in existence.

"Were good to go." I took a deep breath in and out.

"Root all auxillary power to the hyperdrive."

"All!?" I rolled my eyes and continuesly nodded.

"I just wanted to say if we don't make it through this-"

"Were gonna make it through this."

"But if we dont make it though this-"

"WERE GONNA MAKE IT THROUGH THIS!!!" I screamed completely exhauseted of the complaining and questioning.

"Okay everybody ready?" I heard a series of 'yeahs' and 'eh' before I looked at Tech.

"You ready or not?" I didnt get the response I was looking for.

"Have you ever done this before?"

"My master taught me there's always a first time for everything, especially when that 'everything' is sonething brash and reckless." He gulped and looked out the window. A tie fighter roared past us and shot right above the glass window shield. Thank god, that was close. I looked over at Tech again who was visibly shaking. He opened his mouth to say something but again but I wasnt having it.

"Tech I swear if you talk one more time you'll lose the ability to talk!" That shut him up real quick.

"Good. Now ready to make the jump in three, two, one. Now!" I pulled the lever down. I watched with extreme caution and anxiety as the world around us began to blur.

"Ahsoka stop it!" Hunter yelled from the back.

"Not yet. A little more." The stars became even blurrier but we're not quite there yet.

"Ahsoka anytime now." Omega said, clearly just as concerned as everyone else.

"Not yet. One more second."