◘ Agony of a Witch

Start from the beginning

"hey.. your gem! It's still dark" Luz points as Eda quickly covers it with her scarf "Uh, no, it's not. Your'e nuts" Eda says while I grabbed it and revealed it more "Eda the curse has been getting worse and you've been hiding it" I fumed at her as she sighs giving up.

"Your'e right. It's taking more elixir to turn me back, and more magic to keep the curse from rearing its feathery head" Eda says worriedly "What happens if you use your magic up? Do you.. Do you die.?" Luz blustered putting both hands on her chest "Eda we're just humans none of us would know what would happen! you could die!" I snarled balling my hands.

"No! Jeez, your both so morbid at this point.  I just kinda sort of turn into the Owl beast-.. forever" It was then silent "Ah, it's a fate much worse than death if you think about it" Eda laughs it off "No. No, we can't let that happen. Not on my watch  for sure. We'll do something about it" I argued.

"me and Y/n will find a cure and then-!" Luz continues but was stopped when Eda puts both her hands on top of our shoulders "Hey, don't worry. I just have to limit my magic use a little" 

Eda then puts both hands on Luz's mouth and rose them up into a forced smile "Ah, there's the Luz I know!" she then turns to me. She then wrapped my hands together and forcefully makes me smile too "And there's my responsible Y/n!"

Both our smiles faded a bit. Our eyes shining about to tear up from what she said. "Ugh, go on. Do the parallel arm thing" We both smiled bringing Eda in a hug "King demands huggies too!" King ran wrapping his arms on Eda's legs.

Eda feels like she's going to loose oxygen from the tight hug "Okay- It's time for school-!" she says starting to walk heavily carrying us with. 

We made it at the door "have a good day" Eda says to us "Get rest, oh and drink a lots of water!" I grinned as Eda then wraps our bags around us "says for you too kid, don't forget that" Eda responds. Luz then opens her energetic mood out "Stay out of the sun. Lift with your knees, not-"

Eda then shuts the door on us. 

We both looked at each other, then down "wanna hold hands going to Hexside?" she asked making my cheeks go red "Sure" I smiled taking her hand as we both began to walk. 

"Poor Eda, Enemies everywhere, even her own body.. I wish we could help her" Luz says holding the handles of her sling bag. We stopped when we heard some groans around the bushes. We took a peek and saw hooty using the guards as his tea buddies while having a picnic. Or should I say, Hooty brought them in one place since he's got no one to talk too.

"The roughhousing was fun, but I like this part of our playdates even better" Hooty taunted pouring some tea on the ground. We both stepped away from the bush "Ugh.." Luz felt chills on her side.

We both ran towards Hexside hearing a bell ring.  

↳ ❝ [] ¡! ❞*ੈ✩‧₊˚

Rushing through the Hexsides entrance, we were able to meet willow and gus while the other students were already getting on board "Luz, Y/n, get ready for the field trip of a lifetime! to the one, the only, Emperor's castle!" Gus cheers.

"Right. I was actually thinking of me and Y/n to stay behind" Luz says making me turn to her "what, why? don't you wanna go on this trip? you've been talking about it after grom and now your avoiding it?" I looked at her confused. But then the thought had roamed on my head "Is it about Eda?"

Luz looks at me nodding "I don't like the way they treat Eda.. and most of the part I'm more worried for you too" Luz responded. I smiled putting my hand on her head reassuring "Eda's powerful, there's hooty and king to watch over her. She wouldn't want us to miss this one right?" Willow smiles at the sight.