"Alright, awesome. You're both ready. Get in the carriage and have fun!" I said. Lance waved as he got in, and Keith waved goodbye when they started taking off.

"Well, my job here is done. For now." I said, clapping my hands and walking into the castle.

Keith's POV

Lance and I were in the carriage, heading to the mystery place Pidge had told us to get ready for. "Where do you think we're going? Pidge said we were getting out of the kingdom, but didn't really specify where it is we were going." I said. Lance just shrugged, staring out the window quietly. Worriedly, I placed a hand on his knee, but he brushed it off.

"Lance, what's wrong?" He looked at me with malice in his eyes. "Nothing's wrong, Keith." He growled. He came closer to me, leaning over our knees so his face was a few centimeters away from mine. "Lance?" I asked, trying to back up a little bit. Lance came closer, a small smirk on his face. "Lance, stop it."

Lance started giggling. I looked at him in slight confusion and fear. He backed away to a more comfortable distance. "Sorry, babe. I was just trying to mess with you. I didn't mean to scare you, I promise." He said genuinely when he saw the fear in my eyes. I nodded and looked away from him. He grabbed my hand and held it to him, kissing the palm. "I really didn't mean to scare you, Keith. I'm sorry. I didn't think it through." I looked at him and he smiled comfortingly.

"Okay. Just, please, don't do it again, okay?" I asked. Lance nodded and gave my hand a squeeze before letting it go. A few minutes of silence go by, and the carriage hit a bump in the road, causing me to jerk forward. I landed on Lance's lap and look up at him, my face burning with embarrassment.

Lance chuckles and maneuvers me so that I am sitting on his lap sideways with my feet on the seat next to him. "There. Now, if the carriage hits another bump in the road, you stay safe." He said, wrapping his arms around my waist, tightly. I leaned my head onto his shoulder and fell asleep.

When I woke up, the carriage had stopped. "Hey, baby. Have a good nap?" I nodded, rubbing at my eye sleepily. "Well, good because we're here." He said. I got off of him and got out of the carriage. We were in a beautiful field on the top of a hill that overlooked Galra.

"Lance! Look at this view!" I said excitedly as the wind swept through my hair. He walked up to me, smiling softly and placed a hand on my waist, pulling me closer to him. "Yeah, the view is perfect, babe."

He cupped my cheek and brought my face closer to his, planting a chaste kiss to my lips.

"Sorry to interrupt your moment, sirs, but I have your basket. I will leave it here and I will be back at the end of the day. Enjoy your day together!" The driver said. He placed the basket on the ground, got back in the carriage, and drove off.

"So, what do you want to do?" I asked Lance. "Hmmm," he said, "I think I could use some food." I giggled and nodded, walking over to the basket. Lance ran up behind me and swept me up, bridal style. I yelped, then started laughing as he spun around. "I'm not going to let you do anything but sit and look pretty. You've been way too stressed over the past couple of days. It's not good for you, and it's definitely not good for the baby, so you don't worry about anything and I'll set up lunch." Lance said firmly, placing me on the ground next to the basket.

I sighed. "Fine. But at least let me-"

"Nuh uh. You sit there, I'll set everything out." I rolled my eyes and allowed him to attempt to set up the picnic. Key word there is attempt. About two minutes after he got the blanket out, he had it wrapped around him like wrapping paper. I fell to my side laughing so hard. "Yeah, yeah, laugh all you want."

After I calmed down a bit I asked, "Do you want some help?" He nodded, clearly embarrassed. I stood up and grabbed a side of the blanket, yanking it. It caused him to spin, and then stumble to find his footing as I laid the blanket out flat on the ground. I grabbed a few food items out of the basket and set them down, as well as the plates.

"How did you make that look so easy?" Lance asked, sitting down on the blanket. "Because I'm not an idiot." I replied. He shoved my shoulder and I laughed at the glare he gave me.

That was how the entire day went. Us laughing, throwing food at each other, and Lance's poor attempts at flirting.

At the very end, Lance did something very unexpected. When the sun started setting, Lance grabbed my hand and lead me to the top of the hill again. He grabbed both of my hands and knelt down to one knee. I let go of his hands to cover my gasp.

"Keith, we've known each other for a long time now, and we've been through tough times together. I love you more than anything in the entire world and give up my entire life if it meant I could be with you and your- our, pups. What I'm trying to say, Keith, is, will you be my mate?"

I started tearing up as I stood there, frozen. He just claimed my pups as his. He still wants to be mates. After everything I've put him through, he still wants to be my mate. So many things were running through my mind, but the only thing at the front of it was, "Yes! Of course I'll be your mate, Lance!" I exclaimed.

Lance sighed in relief and stood up, grabbed my cheeks, and pulled me into a deep kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck in order to deepen it more, when someone cleared their throat.

"Sorry to interrupt this moment, but it's time for us to head back, guys." Lance and I broke the kiss and looked over to see Pidge standing a few feet in front of us with her hands on her hips. I looked at Lance, then back at her and just busted out laughing. I could feel their confused stares on me and looked at both of them. "Alright, Pidge. We're coming."

She nodded and walked away. I grabbed Lance's hand, kissed his cheek, and then followed Pidge to the carriage.

_______________________________________

Hey guys! Just finished this chapter. I know, it's very cheesy, but you know what, these boys deserved a day off after everything I decided to put them through. Also, yes, technically Lance proposed to Keith, but not really, and they aren't getting married any time soon. Definitely not until after the baby(ies) are born. O still haven't figured out how many there will be, so if any of you have any ideas or baby names, please comment them.

I may not post for awhile since I have so much to do with my classes, plus my family is moving into an apartment in two weeks, and we still need to pack stuff up. I will try to post soon, though.