My mother taught me a quick spell a couple years ago. If you have a strand of someones hair, you can draw out the persons scent and it'll be traced out, visible for you to see. I wave my hand and wisps of green start forming in the air. I smile to myself for my accomplishment. Not just my accomplishment, but my mothers memory. She was my sole teacher and I'll never forget that. While following the pathway, I place both hands into my pocket and take in the city once more.

I see all the green surrounding a door. I'm assuming it's where she's staying. I knock on the door knowing she won't open it. I sigh not wanting to do it, but I make an illusion of myself that's able to walk through walls. As soon as I walk through, a knife goes through me and hits the door behind me. I look behind and then at her while making a circle with my mouth.

"You were actually going to kill me," my eyes widen. She sighs and rolls her eyes

"How did you find me?" What is with her and her obsession with knifes.

"You should't worry about me," I say as my clone walks closer to her.

"What do you mean?"

"I have no interest in bringing you to that buffoon. I just want to know why you took the tesseract and I would like what belongs to me."

"That's none of your business and finders keepers," she crosses her arms and smirks.

"Cute," I lick my lips. "You should know though, Thor won't stop until you're in Asgard. Once he has a mission, his ego can't handle not finishing it. If you give me the tesseract however, you could disappear again and no one, not even Thor would be able to find you."

"I can't just give it to you. I took it with a purpose."

"Did you kill those guards with a purpose as well?"

"No. I wish I hadn't but I did."

"Well now go on, why did you take it?"

"I already told you. It's for my mother."

"Okay so we're back at this again," I can't help but roll my eyes and bite my lip trying to contain my smile. "Well okay then, let's hear it." She looks at me with an eyebrow raised and takes in a deep breath before she answers.

"You know the Mad Titan, Thanos," she slyly smiles.

"Yes I'm familiar," I squint my eyes not wanting to show her any sort of reaction coming from my end. I was once taken advantage by a child of Thanos, working for him to get the tesseract. He poisoned my mind without me even realizing it. Tricked me, making my hatred and jealousy for my brother grow. Once I severed my connection with him, I was brought back to my true self.

"Yes well he has my mother. All I have to do to get her back is give him this piece of junk," she spits out. How dare she talk that way about the tesseract. Does she not know what it's capable of, how much power it has? It's the space stone I mean how else did she think she was able to get away.

"You can't give Thanos the tesseract?"

"Why not?" she says without a care in the world. I laugh in disbelief.

"They don't call him Mad without reason, you know. You can't just give something with so much power to someone who's delusional."

"I don't care. As long as I get my mother back," she crosses her arms.

"Tell me where it is now." I'm not playing around anymore. This girl is way in out of her head.

"Just go back to whatever hole you crawled out of," she attempts to shoe me away. What can I say to make this girl not make the biggest mistake in her life. She would literally be making a deal with the devil.

"I'll help you," I blurt out. Bloody hell. She stares at me with a curious look on her face, eyeing  me up and down. "If you give me the tesseract, I'll help you get your mother back."

"I don't need anyone's help. I have all I need already."

"You don't possibly think everything will go according to plan," I scoff. "This is Thanos we're talking about. You never know what to expect with him. And you alone," I scan her and laugh. "you're gonna need some help." She scowls thinking about my offer. She looks away and sighs.

"Fine," she says with her eyes at the floor and then back at me.

"That's great. I'll even get Thor to help. I'll explain everything and-"

"I'm not giving you the tesseract," she cuts me off. I smile and laugh at the miscommunication along the way.

"But I thought-"

"You thought I was just some dumb little girl going to give you the only thing I have that could possibly get my mother back. How do I not know you'll just take it and not keep your word huh." I begin to bite my lip accepting that that's what I would usually do, stab people in the back. "Oh and what if you chose to let me die? I'm not risking it. Now I know you'll try and keep me alive just so I'll tell you where it is in the end of it all." I trace my tongue around the inside of my mouth and raise my eyebrows.

"Okay," I sigh. "Partners?" I reach out my hand for her to shake forgetting that I'm using a clone. I remember and bring my hand back down and smile.

"Partners," she repeats.

"I uh, didn't seem to get your name, partner."

"The names Ryanne."

A/N: When coming up with the name I just picked a random letter, and then the first unique name that came up was Ryanne. It had to be unique cause she's Asgardian, and they don't have names like Sarah up in Asgard... Leave a vote and I'll love you forever xoxo