Ari & Keigo

Thank you so much to _special_donut_fp for making this beautiful art of Ari and Keigo!!!!

When I tell you I'm fangirling so hard right now—I F*CKING MEAN IT CAUSE WOW!!!!!!

Where to begin with this beauty??? To start, the line work is just incredible. Everything is so clean cut and vibrant. The proportions of Ari and Keigo are so realistic, and they mesh so well with each other. I love the pose _special_donut_fp picked, too. They look so wholesome and pure leaning into each other like that.

The birds in love. MY HEART!!❤️

Okay, next, THE COLORS!!!!!! The colors of this picture are so incredibly beautiful. Every shadow or shine fits perfectly—and I also love how _special_donut_fp nailed Ari's appearance. Hero costume and all, she truly looks exactly how I imagined her in my mind.

I love the way _special_donut_fp draws keigo as well! He looks his charming self and so in love with the queen Ari, I AM IN LOVE!!!!

The hero costumes look great. The hair is just impeccable. The eyes—THE EYES ARE SO GOOD!!!! You can see the realistic shine in them, and wow!! I cant say enough good things about this!

Thank you so much _special_donut_fp for making my story come to life with your art. I'm in love with this!!❤️❤️