Violet Sasaki Reference Sheet

EXCITEMENT!!!! Thank you so much to Justash27 for making this beautiful reference sheet of Violet!

Okay, can I just say - I absolutely ADORE the edition of the lavender in Violet's hero costume??? I love it so much, I think I'm going to make it canon from here on out

Okay, can I just say - I absolutely ADORE the edition of the lavender in Violet's hero costume??? I love it so much, I think I'm going to make it canon from here on out. Thank you Justash27 for implementing this idea!! The placement of it was very well done, too. Adding it on the boots and the weapons is just *chefs kiss*

The purple really fits with Violet's look, and I like how it's subtle, too, so you can still see the white and her badassery (that will shine through soon).

Also, Justash27 also said her arm braces are supposed to be made of crystals, I AM NOW MAKING THAT CANON AS WELL!!! So many good ideas going on, and Ash you're really adding a bunch of amazing things to this costume that I seriously LOVE!!!!

The background makes it look very legit for MHA, and I love the font as well!! Great attention to detail from Ash for adding in the description of Violet's quirk and power.

As for Violet, herself, she looks so good Justash27 you did a great job making our girl look awkward, yet feisty, and I love everything about this picture.

Thank you for sharing your talents to bring Violet to 2D life. I'm so grateful ❤️