The Final War - AOTS

GUYS, THIS PICTURE!!! I'M FREAKING OUT OVER IT!! Drizz_The_Alien YOU ARE AWESOME FOR MAKING THIS!!!

IT HURTS SO GOOD!!!! It's so beautiful and causes so much pain, and that's exactly how I want it 😭✨

Oh my gosh, I've got so much to say about this. To start with the details of just the BACKGROUND. The dark colors of the PLF mansion, you can just tell the situation is dire and the place is an eery one. It's complimented so well with Touya's flames, too. It looks like they are burning in them and that's just *chef's kiss*

Now onto the characters. Any fanart that has to do with Sammy pretty much adds ten more years to my life, so I love that he gets to be apart of this. I love that he looks bloody and hurt, and SCARED as well, because that's how he's supposed to look in these chapters.

We got badass Ari holding her Keigo *animalistic screeches of angst and pain and love* LOOK AT OUR GORL!! She's not afraid of no Diane or edgy Touya. Love the detail of her holding a broken Keigo in her arms. The subtle touch of her caressing and holding his face like that shows her love for him, and once again I love how beat up everyone looks.

You can still see her hero costume a bit, too, and I love that.

And then we got poor baby Keigs😭 love the addition of the scar and the fact that he truly looks like he's about to be six feet under in thirty seconds or less. I see those missing wings, too, ahhhhh😭😭😭

Overall, this picture is gorgeous and emotional, and it's amazing to get a visual from the war arc chapters of the story.

Drizz_The_Alien you outdid yourself, and this is so awesome. Making me want to start the sequel NOW from the motivation this gives me alone!!! Everyone should give them a follow ❤️