THIRD PLACE WINNER: Acting Up

CONTEST THIRD PLACE!!!

Phewww, this pic from diaby_xo got me ACTING UP!!

Absolutely amazing work on this one diaby_xo I adore your style and the details of this are so incredible

I adore your style and the details of this are so incredible. Everything from the colors, to the shading, to all the little highlights don't go unnoticed!

Love the pose diaby_xo chose for Dabi and Violet. It's almost like Dabi is lingering like a ghost of Violet's past. She has her eyes turned away from him, because she doesn't want to acknowledge what she's knows about him, BUT HE JUST KEEPS GETTING CLOSER.

Not that serious outlander 😌

But, the talent of this picture IS serious. Love the slight blush on Violet's cheeks, and the details of Dabi's staples. You can literally see where the staples pull the skin, and I just think that's incredible. Even the collar bones on Violet and skin grafts on Dabi are so prominent.

Im obsessed with the hair as well. Love all the little highlights of Violet's hair, and Dabi is just *bites fist in starvation*

Also, the eyes!! Absolutely love the eyes. Dabi's are that signature half lidded, while you can tell Violet's are a pretty gold. I CANNOT GET ENOUGH.

Such a beautiful job on this picture diaby_xo youve seriously done this story justice with your art and bringing it to life.

Everyone go follow their tik tok as well if you want more of their art! "aniartzz"