Ethereal

Thank you so much to @nerdyicy (discord name) for making this gorgeous piece!

Wow, wow, wow—I am in love with this.

I love how much focus is on the background of this picture. The vibes and aesthetic of it flow together so well, I can't get enough. The crystals mixed with the fire? Gahhhh, I'm fangirling it's so perfect.

Also the way that fire is so uniquely drawn really adds to the ethereal feeling this picture gives off. It's like two different world are colliding and the symbolism is beautiful.

Onto the hands, I absolutely love them. The line work is so clean cut and the details are so pretty and accurate. @nerdyicy even included the little ridges on the thumbs and fingers, and that was so creative to me.

The colors are one of my favorite parts of this piece. Something about their hands flowing contrasting so effortlessly about this background really gets me in the best way. I cant help but imagine that some type of dramatic moment is happening in this picture, and that we are only seeing their hands touch. That's the emotion @nerdyicy was able to convey in this pic. Incredible!

Thank you so much @nerdyicy for entering the contest and sharing your talents. You're awesome!