Violet And Midas

Thank you so much to ShinobiGirl27 for making this SWEET picture of Violet and Midas!!

Ooooo wowww this is very cool! I don't know why, but it gives me panic at the disco house of memories vibes

Ooooo wowww this is very cool! I don't know why, but it gives me panic at the disco house of memories vibes. ShinobiGirl27 said it's the "dance of death" vibes and I'm totally here for that.

First of all, this is the first fanart I have of Midas, so I fangirled big time when ShinobiGirl27 sent it to me!!! The gloves and the suit fit Midas' personality perfectly (it's canon that he wears gloves all the damn time in the book). The fact that I've imagined him in a burgundy suit in my mind just speaks volumes to how well his character was depicted here.

Onto Violet, SHE LOOKS SO PRETTYYYY!! Everything about her is gorgeous, from her dress, shoes, jewelry, hair. Gahhhh, I'm seriously in love with everything about this. I love the way ShinobiGirl27 did her hair especially. It looks so smooth and shiny.

The background of this is very cool, too. There's something about it that really brings the whole picture together. It's like we are getting a little glimpse into this scene and I think that's perfect for the mysterious person Midas is.

ShinobiGirl27 you did SUCH an amazing job on this picture, I can't get over it. You blew me away and I adore everything about how aesthetically pleasing and accurate this is. Thank you so much for making it!!