A Dream✨

CONTEST PICTURE!!!

*drum roll present mic voice* and now a big round of applause for this next BEAUTIFUL piece done by the amazing smolbite

My mind is absolutely blown by how amazing this picture is. Everything about it, from the colors, to the line work is absolutely exquisite. It's such a unique style that I've already fallen in love with.

Those multi colors really give the picture a dreamy, serene feeling. It's like Dabi and Vi are in their own, little world, and smolbite did such a good job of giving that intimate vibe. I also love the specific shades that were added. You can tell certain colors were specifically chosen to flow with the picture and it totally shows. CANNOT GET OVER IT.

Moving onto the line work, everything is so clean cut and clear! Love the canon addition of Dabi's torso scar placement. IT HURTS SO GOOD (cause he's still a sexc burnt bacon 😏)

Dabi's hair looks so damn FLOOFY, makes me wanna manifest myself into a 2D character and (*cough* after body slamming Violet out of the way *cough*) TOUCH IT AND
✨well I'm not gonna tell you what else cause this book is a PG book🥳✨

But seriously, smolbite drew Dabi so incredibly well, adding in all the small details of his piercings and stitches. *chef's kiss* brilliant.

Onto Violet, she looks stunning here. Love, love, LOVE the pose!!! It's so intimate and perfect for them (especially if you've read certain chapters of the book). This shows a softer, more caring side to their relationship and you can feel the emotions from the picture.

Love how Violet's hair meshes with the color scheme as well. Gahhhh, it's so incredibly perfect. SOMEONE HUG ME I CANT TAKE IT.

Amazing job on this masterpiece smolbite thank you so much for gracing the contest with your talents. I appreciate it and you more than you know.

Ehh, actually you might know 😜 thanks again!