4

Harry got over his initial shock and blinked a few times. He stood up and rushed to the door, throwing his hand onto the knob. He pulled the door open hard and peeked into the hall. No one in sight, he crept to the front door.

Before he knew what was happening, he was knocked off his feet and fell onto his back. He expected to hit the ground hard, but was lowered to it gently by some unforeseen force. He looked up with hazy eyes, very sleepy all of a sudden. Footsteps approached him, and just before he shut his eyes, he saw goyle look down at him.

"Tough break, huh potter?" He said, smirking. Harry whimpered. He felt himself being picked up, but he was too tired to resist. He fell asleep, propped against goyle's shoulder.

When Harry woke, he looked up to find he was back in his nursery. He felt so cozy in his crib, snuggled up with his blanket, he didn't want to leave it. His peace was disturbed, however, when the door opened and Goyle walked in.

"I see someone's awake." He said, walking over to the crib. Harry tried to ignore him, but the other didn't make it easy. "You're a fussy little guy, you know that?" He asked, chuckling. He picked Harry up and carried him over to the changing table.

Harry started kicking. Goyle wasn't changing him, it was bad enough that draco did it. Goyle pulled the strap over Harry's tummy and buckled it in place, holding the brunet down.

"Please, just let me go and I'll forget this ever happened." Harry said around his dummy. Goyle shook his head.

"You're not going anywhere, Potter. Draco's got you where he wants you, and honestly, this is all pretty funny from the sidelines." Goyle taunted.

Harry started crying. Why was he acting so infantile?!

"Hey, what's going on, why is the kid crying?" Came blaises voice from the doorway. The third boy walked over to the changing table and stood next to goyle.

"He's upset because he can't leave." Goyle said. Blaise shook his head, annoyed with goyle.

"I'll take care of him, why don't you go watch the quidditch match or something?" He said, trying to get goyle to leave the nursery. He did.

When goyle was gone, Blaise shut the door and walked back over to Harry.

"I know this is hard, but draco is set on this. He wants to take care of you, I don't know how long for, but..." Blaise trailed off. Harry looked up at him with bleary eyes and pink cheeks. "Alright, let's get you changed." Blaise said.

Harry was surprised at how quick Blaise was. He got him cleaned up and powdered, placing him in a fresh nappy in no time flat. Blaise went to wash his hands, and hen he came back, he unbuckled the strap and picked Harry up.

Blaise carried him over to the rocking chair and sat down with him, rocking gently. "Draco isn't gonna be happy when he finds out you tried to escape." Blaise said softly. Harry winced. What would draco do? "This is a big adjustment for you, and it's the first time you tried to leave, so maybe he'll only put you in timeout." Blaise added.

Maybe. Key word.

Harry buried his face in blaises shoulder. Blaise rubbed his back and started humming. Harry could fall asleep here, he was so relaxed.

The door opened and in walked draco. Blaise stood and walked over to him. Draco reached out for Harry, and Blaise passed the boy to him. Harry started crying again. Now he was in for it.

"Aww, it's okay kiddo, daddy's got you." Draco cooed, kissing the top of Harry's head. He swayed gently back and forth, hoping to soothe the smaller boy.