☆8. What Is Wrong With Mr. Jeon?☆

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Tell it to me too" Suga whined, throwing a pencil at Jungkook when Jungkook leaned towards Taehyung's ear as if he was about to tell a secret.

"Grandpa Woo has shoved my baby cousin in your department as your assistant. Fail him in whatever he does" Jungkook whispered.

"Why?" Taehyung whispered back.

"Because then, once he appears here, his mother and father will start coming around and they aren't those people we can trust when it comes to family business" Jungkook replied.

"Don't worry about it, it's done and clear" Taehyung assured with a smirk.

"Fine, I don't want to talk to you guys either" Suga mentioned while crossing his arms over his chest with a frown.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Jungkook kissed a sleepy Jae-hwa's forehead and was about to switch off her room's lights but the book placed on Jae-hwa's study table caught his attention.

The book with a silver sword. And he opened it, eagerly turning pages until he found that page he was looking for. The page having the depiction of the blonde prince.

"How can it be so alike" Jungkook softly chuckled while examining the facial features of the prince. "Wait... why it's even... important to me?" Jungkook questioned to himself while abruptly closing the book and placing it back as he left Jae-hwa's room.

He marched towards his bedroom in the speed of light but then paused to look at the dinner table all untouched, it was prepared for him as he was late for the dinner but he wasn't feeling like to go downstairs and somehow run into Mi-Sun. He was starving but he chose to just go for his bedroom and sleep before Mi-Sun could come home.

"I want to talk" Jungkook heard as soon as he opened the door of his bedroom and found Mi-Sun standing infront with crossed arms.

Guess, his sacrifice of appetite didn't work.

"Oh, a day without money really changes people. See, who is here at home at an unusual time" Jungkook sarcastically made a proud face while walking in.

"It's nothing like that. It's not that big deal, Jungkook. Jae-Hwa is my daughter too and I have the whole right to scold her on wrongdoings" Mi-Sun mentioned while following Jungkook towards Jungkook's sliding massive closet.

"On wrongdoings, I see" Jungkook uttered while turning to face her.
"She is just a child. She hadn't done anything wrong. You have no idea how badly it will reflect on her" Jungkook stated while turning his attention towards his closet, taking out a clean bathrobe and she just rolled her eyes.

"Come on, Jungkook. It's not that big of the issue, she is just a kid, they keep on playing off, nothing's going to reflect on her" Mi-Sun snickered while caressing Jungkook's back and massaging his arms. "I will try to be more polite to her from now on"

"Will an apology work for this?" Mi-Sun whispered while back hugging Jungkook.

"After tomorrow" Jungkook mentioned while unbuttoning his cufflinks.

"Tomorrow?" Mi-Sun raised his eyebrow at him, lifting her head from Jungkook's shoulder.

"Jae-Hwa has already fallen asleep so, you can't apologize right now to her. In the morning if she will accept the apology, you will get an approval from my side too" Jungkook replied while closing his closet and Mi-Sun just left him.

"Apologize... to Jae-Hwa? I'm not going to apologize to a little kid... I mean, come on... look at me... I'm not someone who would apologize to kids. First, she ruined my five million won dress, then she refused to listen to me and started crying to show how innocent she is and then you are here, telling me to apologize to her?" Mi-Sun started quarrelling as Jungkook opened a drawer to place a file inside to just notice Jimin's bracelet sparkling in the corner.