Chapter 75: I Want You

Start from the beginning

"Akito wanted you in his room, so that you could have it more comfortably, but saints, if I would ever let you in his room without it being thoroughly cleaned before hand." We- I mean, they have people who clean this place every two days, but Akito doesn't want someone inside his room. So who knows how messy it is down there, without me literally dragging his ass out from his bed to clean his room.

"Oh, and your suit is getting patched up from Nan, she worked her ass off to get here, and she is useful, to say the least."

"What happened to my bra?" I blurted out, and Ahma blinked for a couple of seconds. "Hideyoshi needed to have a good look at your lower stomach, but he could only get one when he undressed you out from your suit. By the way, I really love your suit. Anyways, where was I? Ah, your suit got stuck with your bra, so he needed to cut it, because he couldn't cut your suit."

'Aw, man. That was my favorite sports bra.'
It doesn't creep me out that Hideyoshi probably saw some of my skin, because I know that he covered me up with something good enough as soon as he cut through the fabric. He is a lovely old man, who never walked over any boundaries.

"I dressed you after he was done." I'm sure it didn't take long for him to remove the bullet and then use his quirk on me. My hand reached down to the end of the oversized t-shirt, and I pulled it up enough for me to look at the spot where a bullet penetrated through skin just hours ago.

"Doc said Jukka nearly got your uterus." Ahma left it at that, which got me drowning in thoughts. I never planned on having children. They annoy me, and I actually really hate them. But the thought of  leaving someone or something behind that would always remember you or remind people of you is so appealing...

There was only a light scar that would remind me of this day every time I would look at it. Hideyoshi can multiply cells and control them as his liking, but even not leaving a scar is out of his reach. If it was easy for him, he would erase every scar that we have, if we wanted him to.

But I don't know if I would be one of the people that would want that. Sometimes, I hate my scars. I hate to be reminded every time I look at my skin what I went through. There weren't many scars, but there were enough for me to sometimes break down and just cry, or rage, or throw up, or workout till I fall limp to the ground.

But then there are times where I would willingly look at my scars, to be reminded of who I am, and what I survived. That my past is something that no one could take away from me, doesn't matter how much they would try.

I slowly pulled back down the t-shirt and chewed on my bottom lip. Thinking if I really should ask this. "Who is training the newbies how to fight?... After, you know..."

"After Seven died?" Ahma finished the sentence for me, and let out a breath. "Boss is still looking, but Handoff is currently teaching them. Kazue actually first wanted to get one of the Capos here, Killer Eye, but they still need to figure out who to give the Capo's position to when he leaves Tokyo to teach the babies here how to fight properly."

Seven was a strong believer in fighting without quirks. They always said that we depend too much on our quirks, that we don't use our body enough. I was one of their students some time ago. When I first started here as the Consigliere, actually. They handed me my ass back quite often.

If I think about it, I picked up traits from a lot of people from my past. I once read that you are never really you, you could never really be you, because everyone picks up traits from other people and combine them.