Traffic Jam

Trigger Warning: Mentions of murder written in detail if you feel uncomfortable reading this please do not read my story, this story isn't suitable for audiences under the age of 18 as there are mature mentions throughout the entirety of this story.

I picked up my car keys and proceeded to make my way to my car and I stuck the key into the ignition and started it up. As the car started up the engine began roaring and the radio came on an ENHYPEN song came on the radio, I think it was called Drunk-Dazed. The beat was so mesmerizing that it had me bopping my head to the beat in such a way that it made me smile. As I was driving along the motorway I was caught in a small traffic jam on my way heading home. I could hear cars beeping in front of me and behind me but you can't help that morning traffic jam. I think it took about an hour and a half to finally get out of the traffic jam, that time went by so slowly that I was bored out of my mind. After a long time in traffic and a lot of driving, I had finally made it back home. 

As I made my way into the garage to park my car I could hear the voices of my younger brothers playfighting upstairs. Some were hitting harder than others which resulted in Jisung hitting Chenle so hard with a pillow that he fell on the floor and started tearing up. Poor Chenle his brothers have been picking on him a lot lately especially Jisung, he should know his place. As the Maknae he literally should be showing anyone older than him respect but he doesn't because unfortunately since there are so many boys in the family it's quite hard to keep up with them at times. 

"What the hell are you idiots doing now?" I yelled at Jisung and Nana. That's what I should be doing as an older brother is to discipline them when they're wrong and correct them.

"We're just playing right Nana?" Jisung mischievously said to Nana as if he was trying to get Chenle to agree with him so he wouldn't get into any trouble.

Jaemin nodded his head.

"They're hitting me too hard with the pillows Hyung." Chenle wailed to me.

"Is that right?" I said to both Jisung and Jaemin.

"We didn't know we were hitting him too hard, I swear, we did no harm," Jisung said

"I told you guys to stop multiple times but you didn't instead you two kept hitting me harder and laughing to the point where I began to tear up!" Chenle cried.

"Well in that case both of you come here to me right now." I said to Jisung and nana. As they came closer to me I grabbed both their heads and knocked them into each other to teach them both a lesson. 

They both cried but they both knew that they deserved some sort of punishment for what they did to Chenle one day they'll look back on their actions and look at them with regret like I do and I don't want my little brothers to turn out like me you know. After I dealt with those idiots I went into the spa room to meet Kun there. 

The spa room was very nice and was heated as soon as I entered the room because Kun was already inside enjoying his time in the spa. He was just sitting there in his swim shorts talking on the phone to someone, I assume that it's a girl because Kun is such a ladies' man because he's a gentleman to everyone yet a playboy at the same time. Who would've known aye? When we were younger he was so quiet no wonder why he turned out to be a gentleman once he turned into a man. 

It only feels like yesterday when Kun would be walking with me into the convenience store to get chocolate milkshakes. We'd be holding each other's hands while walking to the convenience store and while we were inside as well the store owners often gave us free lollies for being so brave and independent for going out to get our milkshakes but in reality, we had no choice because our mother was always busy trying to raise all of us that we didn't want to burden her and do things for ourselves. I guess you could say that we had to grow up quite quickly and that resulted in me turning out the way I am I guess. Having to help Taeyong and Kun raise our younger brothers while also trying to be a child at the same time was hard no wonder why I turned out to be a playboy in high school, I'm still quite proud of it if I'm being honest.