Disappointment

Trigger Warning: Mentions of murder written in detail if you feel uncomfortable reading this please do not read my story, this story isn't suitable for audiences under the age of 18 as there are mature mentions throughout the entirety of this story.

There was a dead body just laying there on the ground, lifeless and disembodied. I was very amazed by the work that I had performed this time on my victim. His limbs were still moving although I had just disembodied him. Blood had splattered everywhere. There were even little bits that had made it onto my face as I was violently axing his joints off of his body. It's the look that each victim gives me every time, the look of desperation to survive but they never do. I began to start making preparations to clean up the blood splatters that had landed everywhere on my warehouse floor. I poured Hydrogen Peroxide onto the areas that had been stained with my victim's blood and began gently dabbing it into the concrete flooring. You should never scrub blood off the floor as it just spreads and makes an even bigger mess. I learnt through trial and error how to properly clean blood. After I had cleaned up all of the blood I proceeded to move on to taking care of the disembodied body parts. 

I grabbed the left arm first and began skinning my victim's arm, then I did the same with all of my victim's other body parts. Skinning him to the point where the only thing that was left was his bones. I then ground up the victims bones until they were fine like powder. After that, I'd carefully place the now finely ground bones in one of my nice ceramic urns, this one, in particular, was the colour of the ocean the name that was engraved on the urn was none other than the victims, Kim Woojin. He had done some terrible things he sexually assaulted little girls. Now his bones are a part of my collection of many different urns. I then went back to all of his flesh that I had skinned off of his bones and burned them in a small bonfire behind my warehouse along with all remaining human remains just to clean up the rest of the mess a bit quicker.

Once my warehouse was spotless and looked like nothing had ever happened here is when I finished the cleaning up process. I feel so ecstatic every time I get to murder someone. Don't get me wrong I don't go around just killing anyone, I only kill those who have sold their souls to the devil and are worth killing. None of my siblings knows about what I've become and I want it to stay that way because it's safer for all of us. I have never been caught murdering anyone in my life I guess you could call me a natural-born killer.

You know I wasn't always like this right? 

I think I began changing when she left, I really regret what I did to her that day because I never got to see her beautiful face again. If I could go back in time and change the way I acted, I would do that in a heartbeat, but unfortunately, I can't do that. All I can do really is sit around reading books in my private library full of regret, regret about all of my actions leading me up to the serial killer I have become today. I guess you could call this a pity party even though I don't deserve anyone's pity. I am nothing but a horrible person who took advantage of the sweetest girl that I had ever met in my entire life. I betrayed her trust quite deeply. I should have gotten over her by now it's been 10 years am I really this sensitive?

I miss the way I used to bring tears to her eyes for my own personal enjoyment. I wish I could go back to when I was a naïve high school student who didn't have a single care in the world. I really want to turn back time so that I could change my mind and reject Kiri maybe I wouldn't have become a serial killer but instead a nice loving husband who takes care of his wife and children. Those are nothing but dreams that are out of reach for me. Since I'm a serial killer now I don't want to find love because I know love will make me weak. I have the face of a handsome devil and the charms that come with having a handsome face I still don't see the point of being in any sort of relationship but if it was her maybe I would risk everything just to be the one holding you at night every single night.