ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 |𝟙𝟡|

____________________________

"You know baji-san is about to fight when he ties his hair. By cutting his hair, that really meant he wants to cast aside his violent behaviour." said Chifuyu, munching into his peyoung yakisoba.

"Whoaaa N/n you made Baji manlier." added Smiley as he shuffled through the TV channels.

"Hah ? I wasn't manly before ?" yelled baji as he got up ready to throw a punch.

Y/n twisted his buttcheek, glaring at him which made him sit back silently, eyeing smiley with a terrifying grin.

"Y/n, do you want some tea ?"

"Yes please, ken-chan" replied Y/n, sinking more in couch.

"Damn that lucky bastard Takemichi, going on a honeymoon and leaving us here." whined chifuyu.

"Let's travel as well." Saïd Angry, serving y/n her tea.

"Nah Mikey hates planes." Said Draken. 

"We'll go without him." 

Y/n statement made a heavy load of pillows fall on her, cursing her for thinking that they could go anywhere without Mikey. 

"Alright we won't go anywhere then." She said, leaning even more on Baji's Chest. 

"We'll go on our honeymoon Y/n, let them be." Whispered Baji in her ear, his hot breath on her neck made her body freeze and shivers went down her spine. 

Hinata and Takemichi recently got married and went on their honeymoon to Bali, an Island Hina wanted to visit for so long. The others had nothing to do, aside from Mikey who went to his motorbike store, Mitsuya who had work in his agency and Hakkai who had a shooting session, no one else went to work. 

"How about we go on a date N/n ?" Suggested Baji as he ran his fingers in Y/n's hair, which earned him a small purr from her side.

"Yes, let's go to my room." She replied as she got up. 

The others looked at each other when they heard both of them were heading to Y/N's room. 

"Are...they fucking ?" Mumbled Chifuyu as he pulled Angry's sleeve. 

"I don't care, I'm plugging my ears." Replied the concerned man, putting both of his palms on his ears, preventing any sounds from being heard. 

On the other side, Baji and Y/n were laying on the bed, a movie just started playing. Y/n had a drawer in her room full of snacks so they pulled chips, biscuits and candies from it and started eating it while enjoying the movie. 

Usually when one of them suggests a date, It means they'll watch a movie in one of the rooms. 

"Do you think they're spying on us ?" Asked Y/n as she tried not to raise her voice. 

"You bet !" replied baji, mouth full of cheese crackers. "Try moaning just to check." 

Y/n shout-moaned a "Baji stop !", she heard angry's voice yelling and the others shouting in the hallway, which made Baji and Y/n laugh their ass off. 

But few minutes later, Y/n was sitting on Baji's lap, as you guessed they were making out. But this session was quite the heavy type. Both of them were a sweating mess and the air around the room started heating up. 

"Do you remember when I came back home once all bloody ?" Asked Baji while panting. "I had to beat up your superior for being an asshole and giving your address. I just wanted to be honest about it now." 

"Sucks to be him, you should've killed him." 

Y/n grabbed his face and resumed kissing him, their tongues were dancing and somehow they ended up in their underwears. Laying on the bed, they were panting, but nothing happened between them.

It has always been like this, Baji refused to make love to Y/n. 

'I'll do it properly once we get married.'

She never thought he was the type to think like that, which was the huge plot twist in his personality. Y/n wasn't really the horny type, but she understood what he meant when he said that he wanted to deserve being intimate with her. 

"You deserve the world love, I'm afraid I canno't give it to you."

"I don't care about deserving the world, If I have you." 

Baji was scraping his fangs on Y/n's neck, adding more pressure on the hickey he created by being a bit rough while sucking her soft flesh. 

"I don't think I'm enough Y/n, I barely know how to use a pen." 

"I'll do the writing part during our wedding." 

They never thought about anyone else beside themselves. Dates ? they went everywhere, beach, restaurants, aquatic parks, attraction parks, museums, you name it, they've been there. And Baji had to admit that dates in her room, watching a movie and kissing was the best type. 

"And now that I'm without your kisses, I'll be needing stitches~" 

"I'm a surgeon mf." 

She never thought that the weird guy that called her ugly with her dark circles would be in the same bed as her, laughing his ass off in front of a Mr.beans movie, half naked. 

"Can I say something Kei ?" 

"Hmm ?" 

"I seriously think that I love you." 

His laugh suddenly quieted out and he became a sobbing mess in few seconds. 

"Bitch why are you crying ?" Yelled Y/n as she pushed his short strands from his eyes. 

"I don't know, this is the first time you said that to me." his shaky voice was enough to make her pity him. 

"Wipe your tears, You look ugly when you cry." 

Honestly, she was lying, he looked mesmerising whatever expression he wore, but right now, his glossy eyes and his slightly red nose made him look cute in her eyes. 

"You'll make me cry if you keep crying, whore." Y/n had the weird habit to insult someone when he cries, somehow it stuck with her until now. 

She hugged her boyfriend, keeping him close to her chest, her heartbeats were music in his ears and his crying turned into small sniffs before he got up suddenly. 

"I love you Y/n, I seriously do as well." 

He then layed down on her chest, hugging her waist and keeping his face between her boobs, which made him sigh in relief. Then suddenly he got up from his stance again making her get up with him. 

"Y/n, let's get married too. I'll take you to Bali in our honeymoon." 

And off to Bali they went.