ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 |𝟙𝟠|

___________________________

Y/n and Baji sat in the living room next to every one else, they were telling them what exactly happened after they left. 

"And that dumb Kisaki was trying to leave but he was smacked by truck-kun." Said Mikey as he laughed so loud, which made everyone else laugh with him. 

But Y/n could't laugh about someone's death, maybe because she was a doctor who hang onto the fact that every life matters. 

"And then we were chased by the police, we were ten in a single car because I forgot where I parked mine and we didn't have time to look for it." Laughed mikey, but then winced because Y/n placed some ointment on his cheek. " But you know, Baji really knows how to drive, he was the one who saved us." 

It was around 8 a.m where they decided it's highly time to sleep, they were awake for a long time, but Mitsuya and Hakkai had some work to do and decided to drink coffee and head to their agency. 

Y/n went to her room, changed into her pyjama and slipped into the sheets. She thought about what Mikey told her.

'You're free N/n, you can do whatever you want right now, we'll support you no matter what decision you take.'

That's right, there was no Hanma or Kisaki to run behind her ass, she can go work in any hospital now, the amount of time she worked in Toman made her earn a lot of money, she could rent an apartment again and work to get all of her belongings back. 

"N/n, don't go." Said a raspy voice beside her. 

She turned around and was met with the sight of a sleepy baji, barely keeping his eyes open, laying beside her on her bed. She didn't hear him when he got in, probably because she was lost in her own thoughts. 

"You called me N/n for the second time."

"If calling you N/n makes you stay then I'll keep calling you that." 

Actually scratch all of her plans, she decided to stay with them. She could admit for once that she hated how overworked she was, she couldn't focus on her work anymore in a hospital, not if she had superiors that could be bribed anytime soon.

It's probably the trauma that made her decide that but at least she'll be doing the same thing, with no superior, with people she loves and admires. 

"You're staying right ?" pouted Baji as he hugged her stomach, laying his head on her chest. 

"Yes I am." 

"For real ?!" He jolted out of her place, and when he saw her smile he hugged her so tight that he nearly made her choke. "Y/n be my girl, I swear to god no Hanma would be there to get turned on by you again, I'll be better, I know I can be better for you." 

She nodded frantically as soon as she heard his proposition, she was overwhelmed when she heard that he wanted the exact same thing as her, she knew she liked him a lot this right instant. 

He kept hugging her and peppering her with kisses before getting up and mumbling a soft 'I'll be back." Y/n layed there in the darkness, waiting for him to comeback. Few minutes later, he came back a small bag in his hand. 

"Open it." He mentioned as he handed it her.

Y/n's fingers grazed a woolly fabric, she instantly knew what he gave her, It was a scarf, the same one he knitted few months ago, when they decided out of nowhere to knit scarfs.

"You finished It ?" She asked, her voice cracking by the end because of how much she liked it.

"I thought you noticed it was yours though, I used your favourites colours in that." He shrugged his shoulders as if it was obvious.

"Keeei I like it so much thank you for bearing with knitting a scarf." She hugged him tighter while both of them fell on the bed. "I have something I want to give you."

She slowly reached out to the nightstand beside her bed and opened the first drawer, when she felt the same fabric again, she grabbed it and handed it to Baji instantly, closing the drawer in the process.

"You knitted a scarf for me ?"

"Guess both of us are completely clueless." She laughed on how much both of them are dumb. "Do you think both of us liked each other ever since then ?"

"You smell so nice." 

"You're avoiding the subject." 

"Good night." he blurted as he layed his head on her chest and drifted to sleep, soon Y/n joined him and they were both snoring, having a restful night for once since weeks. 

Idiot.

"It hurts !" Said Y/n, tilting her neck to the other side.

"Bear with it for a bit, the outcome would be amazing." 

"Hanemiya I swear to god if you make a mistake."

"I'm losing my shit Y/n stop talking I'm trying to focus."

"Sorry." 

Y/n was an official Toman Member, well at least not in the fighting field but more into healing them and coping with their injuries. Mikey remembered when she once fawned in front of his tattoo so he asked her if she wanted one too.

Her answer was a yes, that's why right now, she was a whining mess in Kazutora's tattoo salon, regretting her life decision.

"Why do I always make bad decisions ?" 

"Shut up will you ?" Whisper-yelled Kazutora as he tried to focus. " And keep your neck straight, the tattoo is not even there." 

"Sorry." 

Few minutes later, Y/n stood in awe in front of the mirror. Her tattoo was a twin dragon just under her collarbone, it was small compared to the one Mikey and Draken have but at least she had her tattoo. 

It's been a week since the fight with Valhalla ended, and she's been running wild in the city ever since then. From restaurants to shops to random alleys, after all It's been weeks since she didn't properly go out. 

Going back to HQ, she sat down with an ice pack, watching the TV as everyone else was out for work, she's been waiting for them to show them the new tattoo. 

When she head the door slam, she ran from her place straight to the door but made her ice pack fall on the ground from shock when she saw Baji. 

"You cut your hair ?!" She shouted out of surprise. "I thought you didn't like short hair why the sudden change of heart ?"

"I promised I would never fight you know ?" 

"I told you I didn't mind you fighting as long as you stay safe." 

"Fighting isn't safe in the first place, so here I am." 

She even forgot why she ran to the door in the first place, she kept her mouth hanging open as she admired her boyfriend with short her. 

He truly looks handsome.