ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 |𝟙𝟞|

_______________________

The light slowly got through the curtains in the room, tickling Y/n's eyelashes to wake her up. Last night, she slept with a tank top and a her checked pants. She jolted up from the bed when she noticed that the surroundings were familiar. 

She instantly remembered that she slept in the slept with Baji in the same bed, so she turned around looking for him but instead, met the cold blankets he was laying on. 

She checked her phone to see what time it was, because she missed her alarm and was surprised when the screen showed 2 p.m. That explains why she felt extremely tired, because she overslept. 

She wore her slippers and got out of the bed, knocking on everybody's room to check if they were alright and she found no one. Well except an Inui chilling on the couch, watching a random movie. 

"Um, Hi" She said, this would be the first time she spoke with him so she didn't know if he was the friendly type. And Clearly, he was not because he hummed in response. 

"Where are the others ?" She asked, wanting to get straight to the point because he didn't seem like the type you could converse with. 

"I don't know." He shrugged his shoulders, still focusing on the TV.

"Great, thanks for the help." 

Kokonoi appeared few minutes later, with two bowls of popcorn and a bottle of coke under his arm. 

"Oh, Y/n you woke up. Did you sleep well ?"

"Yes Thanks for asking." 

She sat next to them, it was an occasion to get to know the captain and vice captain of the 5th division. Kokonoi and Inui were like salt and black pepper, they seemed to get along despite the contradiction in their personality. 

She learned that everyone else went out on their own, whereas both of them didn't feel like fighting since it could be fatal to Toman's finance if anything happened to them.  

"Oh, Inui I like your heels. Are they the limited edition one ?" Y/n stood in awe as she noticed Inupi's shoes. He blushed for a bit and nodded, when she saw what he did, she started clapping and asked him more about what kind of heels he likes wearing. 

"Y/n It's time for you to get prepared, the others are on their way back." 

Y/n didn't know what to wear for such an occasion, not that she was used to it , so she decided to wear a white tee and gray sweatpants. She prepared her bag that held multiple bandages, painkillers, disinfectant...

She sat on the couch, next to Inui and Kokonoi without making a noise in order to not disturb their movie session. 

The door opened few minutes later, Mikey, Draken and the remaining captain and vice captains got in along with Emma and Yuzuha. Emma hugged Y/n immediately, checking if she was fine.

Y/n's eyes scanned her surrounding, looking for a certain person. But when both of their eyes met, Baji looked away which alarmed Y/n. But then he approached her and ruffled her hair, asking if she slept well. She nodded, her cheeks getting hotter as she felt the warmth radiating from his palm. 

Y/n barely registered what was happening that Mitsuya called her, saying that he had a small gift for her, so she followed him around until they reached her room. 

"You've been with us for a long time, so here you go." He handed her a small bag. 

She opened the gift, and her fingers felt the fabric of the black outfit. She got it out and was surprised when she found the Toman Uniform before her eyes. She looked at Mitsuya as if she wanted to ask if the uniform really did belong to her. 

"Yes N/n, It's yours. It took me some time to finish it but here it is, ready in time." He announced as he kept rubbing his nape.

Y/n hugged him and got into her room, trying her uniform. She kept spinning in front of the mirror, checking the fitting uniform from every side. The door opened which startled Y/n and sh turned around immediately, thinking that Mitsuya got in but instead, she met Baji's eyes. 

"It fits you." He said as he looked away. "You look sexier in the Toman Uniform." 

She hummed in response, not that she actually could reply to the compliment. 

"Can't you just stay here Y/n ? We'll manage our injuries by ourselves."

"You know that I can't, I won't be able to stand still. I would like this fight to be the last one somehow, and that's when you'll tell me all the shady stuff you've been doing and hiding from me."

"I'll tell you everything once we're back so please stay safe."

He gently pecked her lips and got out of the room. Y/n was convinced that whatever happened yesterday wasn't a dream. She hurriedly went out and showed her uniform to everyone, thanking Mitsuya and Hakkai for working on it. 

They got into the cars and headed to where they were fighting. It was an abandoned car station where a lot of people gathered already to watch them. Y/n sat far away, hiding from everyone, if someone was heavily injured and couldn't fight anymore, they knew where she was and she could help patching their injuries. 

From the other side, multiple cars stopped and men with white uniforms got out. A men in his twenty stepped in, his brown hair was tucked to the side and he had a dirty grin on his face. Another man behind him had his glasses on, his black and yellow striped hair made him look even more weird. 

The Brown-haired man started talking with Mikey and that's when Y/n understood that he was the commander, Kisaki Tetta. The acting commander stood beside him, and then opened wide his eyes and started laughing which attracted everyone's attention. 

"Oi Y/n ! I know you're here. Did you like my roses ? I know you've been taking care of them. Give me back my Y/n and we'll act as if nothing happened, how about that ?"

Y/n felt shivers going down her spine, not because she didn't know this men when he did, but because he invaded her private space and decided that he could spy on her and throw roses wherever she went to. 

Baji was fuming with rage when he heard that the roses she was talking about last time weren't from Chifuyu but from a hated person, Shuji Hanma. Mikey feigned not knowing about Y/n, in order to get more informations from him. 

"You took my Y/n away. Do you hear me Y/n, I did all of this because of you, come here and entertain me more. I love you, I'll come for you soon." 

Y/n held her hand on her mouth in order to stop herself from breathing heavily out of stress. 

She hated this.