ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 |𝟙𝟟|

______________________

Y/n held her baseball bat close to her chest, waiting for anyone who isn't wearing the toman uniform to attack her. She couldn't understand a thing from what was going on, the brawl started, blood started spilling every where, broken noses, falling bodies and so on. But Hanma Shuji wasn't moving, he stood at the very top of piled cars, watching what was happening. 

"Y/n get out and face your man, I'll forgive you for being a whore and hiding from me." He shouted, which made Baji's blood boil and Y/n's body freeze. 

"I'll fucking kill you Hanma." Shouted Baji as he gritted his teeth. 

"Oi Y/n, Lemme tell you something. I was supposed to tell you this when we were alone as a proof of my love, but I'll tell you now, It's even more romantic. The bus accident, I was the one who created It." He confessed, his dirty smirk covering his entire face. "My reason ? You doing a surgery turns me on dear. I can't go on one day without watching you do a surgery. I saw you that day, how you tried so hard to save Draken and boy did I feel in heaven." 

"I love fierce woman like you, I bet you're even better in bed. I'll get you anything you want, you can open my stomach and free my intestines and I would still love you. We'll be together forever Y/n." He carried on with his speech, noticing that Baji started frowning his eyebrows even more.

Draken was the one who knew Hanma the most, he said that he was the type that gets happy whenever someone was in pain. He was in search for thrills, he needed that adrenaline in his blood. 

Y/n heard about Yandere's in books and games, but this would be the first time she met one, and more, the yandere was obsessed with her. On the outside, Y/n was totally unfazed, probably because she had her face mask on too, so no one would recognise her. But on the inside, she was on the verge of crying when she heard that this man literally watches her saving lives and gets turned on by it. 

A total freak.

Y/n watched them from afar fight, Mikey truly earned his title 'the invincible Mikey. He made anyone who approached him bow from pain. His black hair would sway and his Twin dragon tattoo was visible. 

Mitsuya was really strong despite his calm and recollected appearance, Chifuyu was also strong and Takemichi was able to defend himself like he said. But baji was the first to reach Hanma and punching him, which made him fall all the way down from the cars. But baji kept beating up his face, not caring if the fight was over or not. 

"Baji stop, You're gonna kill him !" Shouted Mitsuya as he tried to stop him, toman won, so there was no reason that pushed him to carry on the beating, plus everyone retreated.

But Baji heard no one, Mikey knew Baji's urge to kill Hanma so he didn't stop him. But Y/n thought otherwise, when she heard that they won, she ran out of her hiding place, straight to Baji. 

"Kei stop It's over !" 

When he heard his voice, he calmed down for a bit and got up from his sitting stance. He looked at the girl beside him, checking if she was fine. Hanma was still conscious but barely able to move. 

"My bitch is here, let's go." Announced Hanma as he tried to tackle Baji when he saw Y/n, but instead Y/n's bat met his face. She didn't hit him to hard, but it was enough to make him pass out. 

"That's my girl." Said a proud Baji as he ruffled her hair. "You go ahead in the car Y/n, We have a few things to say to Kisaki Tetta." 

"I want to come with you."

"No you go to the headquarters Y/n, we'll meet there." Kissing her temple gently, Baji pushed Y/n away with Sanzu, who took her away. " Take care of her while we're away." 

"Roger !" Said sanzu as he took Y/n by her shoulders to the car. 

Y/n's instinct told her to run back, because she had to be on the scene even when they retreated. But a part in her didn't want to disobey Baji's order, because she didn't want to worry him, so she sat next to sanzu in the car. 

Fortunately during the fight, no one was really injured aside from broken noses that she had to fix as soon as she reaches HQ. But now, her mind was stressing over a lot of things, she hated it when she knew that her friends were in danger and that she couldn't do anything. 

"Mikey-san will be alright, as long as he is there everything is going to be alright." Said Sanzu as if he read Y/n's mind. "Kisaki is a whore when it comes to conquering Mikey, he's been trying to manipulate him for as long as I can remember." 

Sanzu tried to keep her company by helping her around in HQ, along with Kokonoi and Inupi. It was currently 5 a.m and no sign of the others. Y/n was going back and forth in the living room, waiting for them. 

It was cold, dark and she didn't know how out of ten, no one made it back home. So a part of her reassured her that they're all together, but another part said that they were in danger and somehow, that was the dominating part in her. 

She kept glancing at her watch, Emma, Yuzuha and Hinata were in the living room with her. They joined her as soon as they heard that they weren't back. Y/n's ears picked up muffled noises outside and then a familiar laugh that's when she opened the door abruptly. 

She met Mikey's terrified eyes and Draken surprised expression.

"You've been waiting for us ?" Asked Draken. 

Y/n sighted in relief as she saw them alive and well, she kept looking for the familiar person she grew fond of. And he was in the back of the group, all bloody and slightly limping but he kept his huge smile on and kept laughing so loud. 

Y/n's eyes started tearing up when she saw that everyone was fine and that her mind played tricks on her. She hugged each one of them, happy that they were in one piece in front of her. But when she reached Baji, she didn't hug him instead, her lips were captured by his. 

Chifuyu saw them and mimicked a puking expression before slamming the door shut, leaving both of them in the hallway. But they didn't even notice, they were into the moment that they barely registered what happened around them. 

They made out in the hallways and anyone going out could see them but the didn't care, they were craving each other's touch and that stress that accumulated during the fight melted and made both of them needy.

"Y/n let's stop, I won't be able to stop later." 

She didn't want him to stop, but they were in the hallways, at 6 a.m, both tired and in immediate need of sleep so they stood there looking at each other in the dark, their faces slightly lit by the dawn outside. 

He hugged her, keeping her head close to his cheek, pecking her lips here and there and caressing her hair. 

"You still look ugly when you cry Y/n." He said out of nowhere again. 

"Fuck you Baji Keisuke." She spat as she looked away. 

"Promise me one thing Y/n." His serious tone made her look at him again. " Never cry again in front of me, or even in my back." 

"I promise, but what do you promise in return ?" 

"I'll stop fighting if that makes you cry."

for she had eyes, chose me.