ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 |𝟙𝟙|

__________________________

"Don't open your eyes until I tell you." Said Baji as he held the soft fabric around Y/n's eyes. 

Two days before Christmas, they moved into the headquarter in Shibuya, It was in a huge building that held a lot of restaurants and nightclubs. The building itself is supposedly an hotel, but about 3 floors are built differently to make it seem like a huge house. 

And currently, Baji had to present Y/n a surprise, which is a gift from everyone to cheer her up. They knew how much stress she's been holding in for so long that they decided it would be highly time they give her anything that could cheer her up. 

"Are we there ? Can I open my eyes ?" 

"Yes you may, go ahead." He slowly removed the cloth, allowing her to get used to the amount of light that suddenly attacked her at the same time. 

Her eyes distinguished a room, a smell that she liked a lot, a smell that she grew attached to. She gasped when she processed exactly where she was. 

"Is this for me ?" She couldn't help the small shriek that escaped from her lips, she was far to overjoyed that she forgot how to control herself.

"Yes It is, I mean you lost your job partly because of us so we got you a new temporary one. Starting from today you're officially our surgeon, and this is your small clinic. I'll introduce you later to your team, It's small but reliable, I hope you don't min-"

"Thank you so much Kei, this is the best gift ever." She hugged him out of happiness, without even controlling herself. 

Somehow, when she gets happy, she always has to hug anyone beside her, and that person happens to be Baji Keisuke. She tightened the hug, and he couldn't even react, he stood there like a statue, he wanted to hug her back, but a part of him prevented him from doing so. 

"I'm sorry, I didn't do it on purpose, I was out of my mind for a second." 

"It's fine Y/n, you don't have to apologise. I'll show you your room, It's beside Smiley's room and across Mine, It was Mucho's room before it became yours."

"What happened to him ?" She asked, munching the small milk bread that she got from the vending machine earlier.

"He's kinda chilling in hell." 

'Yikes.'

↫↫↫↫↫ 乃 ↬↬↬↬↬

Y/n spent the entire afternoon in her clinic, speaking with the team she had to work with. Well the team itself was only a four people team including herself. She enjoyed talking with them, and they gave her instructions such as when to be present, all of the real medical record of each member, that she inspected carefully.